GDT: Around the League 2020-21 v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabs

Oct 30, 2009
All of a sudden that 4 game sweep of Ottawa feels pretty good :thumbu:
This was WPGs fifth game against OTT already. They won their first 4 as well. Crazy stat, WPG has only played one game against both TOR and MTL and they won’t play them for another 4 games. So 18 of their final 38 games, just under half, will be against those two teams.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
This was WPGs fifth game against OTT already. They won their first 4 as well. Crazy stat, WPG has only played one game against both TOR and MTL and they won’t play them for another 4 games. So 18 of their final 38 games, just under half, will be against those two teams.

I don't put a lot of stock into Dom L. (The Athletic) model but it definitely notes that the Jets will be facing tougher competition. It has the Oilers with a higher winning % for the rest of the season.

Reactions: oilers'72

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I thought Cassie or Hrudey was bad.

This Sharks mid period analyst is going for the homeless / Brent Burns look and is brutal as an analyst. Mind you he’s speaking to Sharks fans who haven’t a clue what hockey really is.

ACB013B6-BCE4-46D0-9DF5-8B072D1432FA.jpeg

Reactions: oilers'72

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I don't put a lot of stock into Dom L. (The Athletic) model but it definitely notes that the Jets will be facing tougher competition. It has the Oilers with a higher winning % for the rest of the season.

His model had us 6th I think at the beginning of the year?

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Who the f*** wrote the script for this latest Tim's commercial.

"I'd like a breakfast sandwich."
"I'd like to try something new with your breakfast sandwich today if that's okay."

If a worker in the food industry ever said that to me, I'd lose my shit. No, it's not okay to try something new with MY order.

I don't know why but that ad really irritates the shit out of me.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
His model had us 6th I think at the beginning of the year?

Looks like his model had Oilers at just under 70% chance to make the playoffs to start the year, right above Calgary for 3rd in the division. Dropped a ton of ground Jan 25th to Jan 31st and just climbing back up. Model has the Oilers projected as 4th neck in neck against Jets. Figure the results of today's game will boost the Oilers a bit higher.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

"I'd like to try something new with your breakfast sandwich today if that's okay."

If a worker in the food industry ever said that to me, I'd lose my shit. No, it's not okay to try something new with MY order.

Aloha.

Reactions: McFuhryous

tabs

Oct 30, 2009

I think the exact same thing every time I see it. Feeling tired, late for work, just need to eat something so you don’t feel like death, and the voice on the mic tries to pull that on you at 8 am? Get the f*** outta here.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Erik Karlsson is one of the top 5 worst contracts in the league. 11.5 mil for seven more years of piss poor defending and on track for no goals and sixteen assists.

Poor play on the Vegas goal. He fleeced the Sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad