GDT: Around the League 2020-21 v24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Upon further Googling, apparently the red suit is actually a good luck charm for Bergevin.

MONTREAL-CANADIENS-MARC-BERGEVIN-FRAIMAN-JUNE25.jpg

Reactions: oilers'72

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
The mayor of Tampa better be careful what she wishes for. She basically wants Tampa to take a fall tonight so they can win it on home ice.

We all know what happened last time a team wearing blue and white let the Habs up off the mat after going up 3-0.

Edit: I see @bellagiobob posted it above lol

I didn't read the article I posted, just glanced at the pic and the headline. From the pic I thought she was a dude. Still do. ;)

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
One sided officiating just keeps calling Montreal penalties till the game is tied. Minute after Anderson is hauled down on a break, of course no call, Tampa scores.

Danault hooked down at end of period, of course no call. Tampa can do whatever they like.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I always say that the calls even out over the course of the season but really Bettman should hang his head in shame over some of the officiating we've seen in these playoffs and I don't say that from a Montreal fan's point of view.

He had lots of time during the playoffs to meet with his officiating staff and discuss the issue of clarity and at least some degree of consistency and transparency but yikes.....

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
One sided officiating just keeps calling Montreal penalties till the game is tied. Minute after Anderson is hauled down on a break, of course no call, Tampa scores.

Danault hooked down at end of period, of course no call. Tampa can do whatever they like.
While all this may be true, I find it hard to feel any sympathy for Montreal with regards to bad calls. They’re getting a taste of their own medicine. Finally.

Reactions: oilers'72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad