Around the League 2020-21 Part 3, Trade Deadline Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
You can take the player out of Calgary but you can’t take the Calgary out of a player...

LOL pretty much. Not saying Tampa wouldn't have scored without that bonehead hit, but that Tampa Powerplay have five of the best players in the league on that unit, you would have to think I may not want to F****n blast the oppenent in the back against the board when you are up one goal late in the game. I could have sworn he's done this before in Calgary. Brutal.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Watching the games today makes it painfully obvious that players with average or worse skating will have very little impact or success in the playoffs. The game is so much faster than in the regular season.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Kings own the tiebreaker which is regulation wins.
But if Vancouver wins in req/ot they are tied with the Kings at 20 so the next tiebreaker is wins of any kind. But looking again I see they say req wins and I was thinking ROW. dang I missed that change. So I recline on my couch corrected.

Reactions: tomd

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Right totally forgot about Benning. Both should be gone but I honestly hope both are kept around, because Vancouver sucking A** forever is always a good thing.

Shane O’Brien says the players love him and haven’t quit, even toward the end of this awful season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad