Around the League 2020-21 Part 3, Trade Deadline Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Go Panthers! I'm rooting for Coach Q!

Hard not to. He’s got a tremendous mustache and he had to wear those god awful cooperall pants in the early/mid 80’s when he played with Hartford.

Look at those things on Blaine Stoughton. I actually remember those vividly as the junior team in Hamilton (Steelhawks) wore them.

b6113b5826d0118aff9a28fa40752c0a.jpg

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Faust is great on national broadcasts when paired with not Jim Fox

I was watching for a good 10 minutes before I realized it was him
Yea I was thinking the same. Hes got a good voice and is doing a great job. He should cut the chit chat on Kings broadcasts and dial back the homerism a bit and it would be better.

Reactions: tbrown33

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Faust is great on national broadcasts when paired with not Jim Fox

I was watching for a good 10 minutes before I realized it was him

Good I'm hoping ESPN finds out about him and offers him a ton of money to get him as far away from us as possible. ;)

The Lukeman

Opinionated
Apr 7, 2019
Faust has done a great job calling this bolts-panthers game. I know a lot of people in this forum don’t like him, but I think he is great. He’s got some quirks but that’s what makes a good announcer. Game is exciting too

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
It’s been an excellent day of playoff hockey.

It's amazing to watch elite teams compete against each other. Don't have to worry about any of their lines fumbling with the puck. Miss passes, falling all over the place, shooting the puck right into the goalies chest. Constantly going offsides, handle the puck like a grenade......we were there once 7 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->