Around the League 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
Evander Kane letting Player Safety know what he thinks of them.

698F4833-8213-43E6-8475-C90E3FDCFA6B.jpeg

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i think if he got consistency from the dops in the past, he'd be in much worse of a position than he is now too, so he really shouldn't be talking

did he deserve 3 for that? probably not given the precedents set but whining on twitter does literally nothing

Reactions: King'sPawn

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
37-year old rental UFA andy greene just returned a 2nd and a former-1st round pick/prospect in Quenneville (who appears to have stalled out, to be fair).

Come on down, Alec Martinez!

Reactions: SlimCharles

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
37-year old rental UFA andy greene just returned a 2nd and a former-1st round pick/prospect in Quenneville (who appears to have stalled out, to be fair).

Come on down, Alec Martinez!

That’s a different Quenneville (Devils drafted that one in 2014 and traded him in June), this one is just a warm body coming back. Greene’s been a solid guy for us, maybe just overplayed due to necessity. Still a good PKer, best of luck to him. Second rounder is a better return than I would have guessed.

Decent return for Coleman, bummer to see him go since he was virtually the only Devil who was playing well this year. I wasn’t that high on Foote going into the draft last year, but we’ll see if he can develop into a middle six winger.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Last edited:
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Claude Juilen fined $10,000 for Sat's OT post game comments critizing the officiating:

Montreal Canadiens head coach Claude Julien fined $10K for post-game comments - TSN.ca

And also, Weber , who last week was diagnosed with a High Ankle sprain, out 4 to 6 weeks was practicing today and could play this week. How do you do skate on a High Ankle sprain?? Guy's a beast

I thought it was related to his previous foot injury. Seems it wasn’t nearly as bad as previously thought.

Canadiens’ Shea Weber's injury ‘not as bad as everybody thinks’ - Sportsnet.ca

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
That’s a different Quenneville (Devils drafted that one in 2014 and traded him in June), this one is just a warm body coming back. Greene’s been a solid guy for us, maybe just overplayed due to necessity. Still a good PKer, best of luck to him. Second rounder is a better return than I would have guessed.

Decent return for Coleman, bummer to see him go since he was virtually the only Devil who was playing well this year. I wasn’t that high on Foote going into the draft last year, but we’ll see if he can develop into a middle six winger.

So, this is kind of like a Randy Robitaille situation.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad