Around the League 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Look familiar? This is why the Kings wear the crap color-scheme they have today.

cut.jpg
cut.jpg

remember his jersey banner was orignal Purple and grey numbers but once he was put in a position of power he changed it to the chev simple era. His love for Black and Grey is crazy.
I often wonder what happened to the original banner.

Reactions: KINGS17

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
remember his jersey banner was orignal Purple and grey numbers but once he was put in a position of power he changed it to the chev simple era. His love for Black and Grey is crazy.
I often wonder what happened to the original banner.

I think they moved all the original banners to TSC, but I'm not 100% sure

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
Saku+Koivu+2014+Coors+Light+NHL+Stadium+Series+vXWCp2fPXkbl.jpg

Probably in the minority here but I liked our stadium series jerseys back in '14. And yeah would love it if they brought purple back. I hate our dull black/white scheme.

Reactions: kingsholygrail

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Saku+Koivu+2014+Coors+Light+NHL+Stadium+Series+vXWCp2fPXkbl.jpg

Probably in the minority here but I liked our stadium series jerseys back in '14. And yeah would love it if they brought purple back. I hate our dull black/white scheme.

Pretty much you and me. I actually really dig these personally. But we're in the minority. I just hate the stupid homeplate crest. Brutal.

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
That Bob and Panarin thread on the main board has me wondering. Who do blue jacket fans hate more? Carter, Bob, or Panarin? :popcorn: :D :laugh:

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
I was watching the Canucks the other night and loved their throwback jerseys. Now watching this outdoor game and seeing the Flames/Jets who are both are wearing some great throwback jersey's. I love how most of the league is embracing some nostalgia, it really means a lot to the fans.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Brent Seabrook for the Hawks and Bobby Ryan for the Sens both healthy scratches for tonight.

In with the new, out with the old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad