GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v26

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
No way, dude that moons and harasses women alone in their cars after midnight didn't get the Byng? ROBBERY!!!!!

You really have to wonder hey!?!

Maybe it was his last drip he wore that did him in. Shoulda gone with the Cartier drip over the Nieman Marcus drip or whatever the f*** it was.

Notice not a single fashion tweet after the douchebag Leafs were eliminated? Funny, that.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Islanders win

haven’t been wrong in the conf final yet. Have predicted the winners in the Dallas/Vegas series and this Islanders/Lightning series. Man oh man. I would put money on this, but that’s when I would be wrong lol.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Great night on the OOT. Isles win and Raptors lose. Liked how Trotz put Martin on in the last minute to send a message to Goodrow for his hit on Nelson, and a message to Kucherov, that if you're going to be a dirty punk and not face the music, one of your teammates will get beat up for it.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Great night on the OOT. Isles win and Raptors lose. Liked how Trotz put Martin on in the last minute to send a message to Goodrow for his hit on Nelson, and a message to Kucherov, that if you're going to be a dirty punk and not face the music, one of your teammates will get beat up for it.

Yep. Win/Win. Tampa team loses, Toronto team loses. Pretty good Friday so far.

Looks like we don't have to see any more comments on the hockey board about how great the NBA playoffs is and complaints about the NHL. Which is pretty hard to fathom really. I mean either one likes hockey or not. This isnt a basketball board but it felt like it this past week. Glad that is over.

Reactions: Alik Bordour

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
I wish we picked him as planned instead of that Finnish nose licker.
Well there’s that. I’d probably like him on the Oil. Loathe Tampa though ... and he stands out as one of the bigger faux tough guys on their roster. Did you see him pushing Komarov? Nothing says tough guy like going after the guy in the full cage. :rolleyes:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Well there’s that. I’d probably like him on the Oil. Loathe Tampa though ... and he stands out as one of the bigger faux tough guys on their roster. Did you see him pushing Komarov? Nothing says tough guy like going after the guy in the full cage. :rolleyes:

Yeah but as I have him in my keeper pool he can do no wrong. :nod:

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I have a rule. I will not have Flames or Leafs or Ducks on my team. If I lose the pool I lose the pool. I have integrity dammit.

Back when the Flames were a decent team and made the playoffs regularly, the odd year in our playoff draft I would end up with a couple of them. I still cheered for them to get eliminated first round, but had a bit of a win/win in that they might help me win some dough, as long as they fizzled before the finals. Never had to worry, as they were usually out early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad