GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v21

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Will be interesting to see what Hall does. If he cares about winning, he would be stupid to not take a discount and sign with Colorado (like 6mil x 7). I just have a feeling hes going to sign whatever deal gets him the most money, and he will likely be stuck in mediocrity.

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
Will be interesting to see what Hall does. If he cares about winning, he would be stupid to not take a discount and sign with Colorado (like 6mil x 7). I just have a feeling hes going to sign whatever deal gets him the most money, and he will likely be stuck in mediocrity.

I don't know if the Avs would want to commit to him for that long though. Sure they have lots of cap space at the moment, but this offseason, they have Burakovsky, Jost, Zadorov as RFA's. After next season, Makar is due for a huge raise, and Landeskog is a UFA who would probably be due for a decent sized raise off his 5.57m cap hit.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
That was the running joke going into the play in rounds. They have Price, but can he play all the other positions and score too?

They literally only have two forwards that scored 2 or more goals.

Scary thing about PHI is Giroux, Konency, Couturier, JVR, Hayes their top 5 goals for in the regular season have yet to score. Heck point wise they've only combined for 10, four of which are apples from Hayes. These guys get going and look out
Agreed. Thought maybe they should all step up after that dominating victory in game two. Thought it might spark the team

I was wrong.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I don't know if the Avs would want to commit to him for that long though. Sure they have lots of cap space at the moment, but this offseason, they have Burakovsky, Jost, Zadorov as RFA's. After next season, Makar is due for a huge raise, and Landeskog is a UFA who would probably be due for a decent sized raise off his 5.57m cap hit.

Yeah not sure either to be honest.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I’m wondering if it’s Treliving that doesn’t get the axe. 7 years. No playoff series wins. Best players disappear in the playoffs. Hired a racist coach. Players seem to like Ward.

So he goes to the owners and says Ward isn’t the guy, owners say to him Brad, your not the guy. Pack yer shit.
They won a playoff series in his first year (2014-15) but that roster was 95% the work of Jay Feaster. The only regulars acquired by Treliving were Raymond, Bollig, Diaz, Engelland, Schlemko, and Hiller (+ Bennett who joined at the end of the regular season), and Hiller lost his starting job to Ramo in the playoffs. They've won 3 playoff games in the six years since (6 wins if you include the play-in).

He sucks and I hope the Flames keep him forever. I believe he just got a contract extension last year or the year before, so they're probably stuck with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
That was beauty, another cheap run at the Vegas tender and they're fishing the puck outta their own net. Karma.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Always liked stone, I remember watching him live and he scored a hatty against the fins. Too bad we couldn’t get a winger like him. Also Emrick is hard to listen too, he’s good but it’s rough.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I feel like trolling the main boards if Chicago loses but I know I'll receive a harsh punishment

tenor (20).gif

Reactions: FanOfSadTeam

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Vegas has custom face masks for their GM's, Calgary made treliving get one from costco, not that he deserves a proper one, he doesn't know how to wear it anyways

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad