Around the League - 2019/20 Season Edition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2011
Other than McDavid, I dont think their is another NHL forward I can comfortable say is better than Draisaitl, I mean you can make an argument for guys like Mackinnon and Kucherov but it would still be a close call.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
As much as I dislike the Canucks and Oilers, it's neat to see those two and the Flames atop the Pacific battling it out for top spot and playoff positioning.

Would make for a better playoff vibe.

Saw a Flames-Canucks playoff game in Calgary a few years back - amazing experience.

Reactions: Jojalu

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Can anyone explain to me why Rangers fans see DeAngelo as the second coming of Christ

I see an offensively talented defenseman shooting 11% and still underwater in expected goals

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
Habs beating the Panthers 3-0 after 2 periods. Looking good for us so far. Leafs have to win today. Yesterday we got nudged up into the WC spot without even playing, today let's go up into the 3rd Atlantic spot by beating a team that we should beat.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
So he's been injured and bad?
He was injured and has just gotten back into the lineup. He was good the last game I saw him which might have been his first game since returning from injury. I think he was playing below his standard before that though.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
There’s been more excitement in the last 10 minutes of the battle of Alberta than the entire battle of Ontario.

One hell of a fun game to watch when you don’t care who wins.

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Calgary/.Edmonton really heated man.

When was the last time the Leafs were involved in this much hatred? Man I miss the Darcy Tucker days

Reactions: CelticDruid

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Calgary/.Edmonton really heated man.

When was the last time the Leafs were involved in this much hatred? Man I miss the Darcy Tucker days

Montreal vs Toronto with Burke. That game where Kadri was kissed by Cherry, wasn’t it filled with fighting? Orr and Mclaren got into at least a fight a piece?

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Ya, watching the Oil vs Flames too. Lots of goals & fireworks. Heated rivals.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Montreal vs Toronto with Burke. That game where Kadri was kissed by Cherry, wasn’t it filled with fighting? Orr and Mclaren got into at least a fight a piece?

Lol yeah. That was a great one.

Clearly as Edmonton/Calgary is proving....you dont have to have goons to have that level of hatred.

You just gotta have players who have the emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad