Around the League - 2019/20 Season Edition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
i dont get the crying the oilers are doing. kassian and nurse run around like crazy psychopaths with questionable hits all the time. now they are freaking out cause they got bullied. with all the shit they are saying the next match up they have with calgary we might just see a oilers march back and fourth to the penalty box

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
i dont get the crying the oilers are doing. kassian and nurse run around like crazy psychopaths with questionable hits all the time. now they are freaking out cause they got bullied. with all the **** they are saying the next match up they have with calgary we might just see a oilers march back and fourth to the penalty box
I still remember last season when the Leafs were playing the Oilers when Travis Dermott got from behind by Brad Malone that injured his shoulder and he was basically out 4-6 weeks, which is also why he had surgery in the offseason.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
I still remember last season when the Leafs were playing the Oilers when Travis Dermott got from behind by Brad Malone that injured his shoulder and he was basically out 4-6 weeks, which is also why he had surgery in the offseason.

or the countless times nurse nailed hyman coming around the corner behind the net. the exact same play they are screaming bloody murder about

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
2019.png

Embarrassing rookie year for last seasons top three picks.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Replacing Gallant with DeBoer seems like a huge mistake to me. I think they made a lot of mistakes loading up upfront when it was clear Fleury was playing way above his capabilities. He's good and all but he was due for a big regression.

Reactions: RomanianLeafs

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I'm old enough to remember when he was a miracle worker and fantastic coach. Like our guy now.
They all are until the aren't.
I don't think Gallant would have been a fit here anyway.
Hardass coaches replace nice guy coaches.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
They all are until the aren't.
I don't think Gallant would have been a fit here anyway.
Hardass coaches replace nice guy coaches.
True that. He's a great coach, will find another gig.

It's a cap world, easiest move is the coach.

Reactions: ACC1224
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad