Around the League 2018-19 v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
Not sure what this graph proves but losing Sekera for over half the year and Klefbom for 20 games has had an impact on the season
That’s 2 top-4 defenders

Exactly, there’s data and there’s information, it doesn’t factor in top tiered players being hurt or sick. Oilers have had the most of those according to the analyticals.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Coyotes-Isles is on Sportsnet. Old friend Jordan Eberle puts the Islanders up 1-0 early.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Cause they are unique and fun and way better than the lane, slow skate in circle with stick up that most teams do.

I get it's for the fans.

Me personally, I want a win. i don't give a flying f*** what they do after. I get up and start walking at the buzzer. I don't stand there watching the ice lol

Winning the game makes my night good. even if it's a boring game.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I have no doubt that we would be in the Playoffs if we had Sekera all year and no Klef injury.

They would carry good momentum all year.

Nj crap game. Losing to the farkin Canucks. 3 Eastern 3rd period blown leads...Arghghgh

Not all doom and gloom to me. Need the depth fixed and the D still

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Coyotes-Isles is on Sportsnet. Old friend Jordan Eberle puts the Islanders up 1-0 early.
2-0 now. We may have a small hope if catching Arizona if this is the trend they're following to close out the year. Unfortunately they aren't going to make the playoffs, so it really doesn't matter.

The only hope we have is if Colorado hits a s*** streak to close out the year. Oh and we still need to win out.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Islanders win.

We need the Hawks to win in regulation.

If the Avs get a single point then I’m throwing in the towel. 7 points is too much.

Reactions: BlackDogg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I should add that if the Oilers had actually won those games against NJ and OTT, they'd somehow only be 3 points back right now.

Reactions: Todd from Leduc

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I hope Colorado gets WC2. I legitimately think they'd take Calgary out in 6 or 7 games. Sure Calgary is 3-0 against them but they also had two of their miracle comebacks against them. The Avs seem to play them pretty well.

If Minny gets in, Calgary will make it easily to the 2nd round.

Reactions: BlackDogg

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I detest that ahole. My least fav player in the league. I pray Calgary plays him in the playoffs instead of Rittich who is another serial flopper.
Its funny how they attract these types of players, kind of like the Ducks.

Reactions: TB12

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Looking forward to the Hurricane celebration. Maybe it will be a Thriller re-enactment.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Looking forward to the Hurricane celebration. Maybe it will be a Thriller re-enactment.
Maybe since it was basketball last time, it will be soccer this time. They'll cycle through a bunch of different sports until they exhaust those and try to think of new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad