Around the League 2018-19 v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Ristolainen a whopping -39 on the season. A while ago I probably would have welcomed a Nurse/Risto swap but even at his worst Nurse defensively is light years ahead of him.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Ristolainen a whopping -39 on the season. A while ago I probably would have welcomed a Nurse/Risto swap but even at his worst Nurse defensively is light years ahead of him.

Did some research on Risto and yeah I was pretty high on his offensive abilities but he seems like a disaster defensively. I wonder if a change of scenery and a different defensive coach like Yawney would benefit him.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Did some research on Risto and yeah I was pretty high on his offensive abilities but he seems like a disaster defensively. I wonder if a change of scenery and a different defensive coach like Yawney would benefit him.
He’s not even that good offensively, just their only option until this year.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
B8D29933-9518-4427-92F1-FCA39A059FA1.png
They’re using basketballs now as a post game celebration, this crap needs to stop....

Attachments

• 0D81D086-813A-41D3-8DCC-A02D2DC8E296.png
    0D81D086-813A-41D3-8DCC-A02D2DC8E296.png
    321 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Mister Trademark, Geadreau, cross checks Horvat in the ribs as they collide, then his stick hits Horvat in the face, but Jhonny Skittles is apparently dead lol

God that little B**** whines so much. What did Campbell say? Skittles such a little fake artist lol

North

Jun 25, 2009
Backlund cross checks a guy lying on the ice and no call.

Side note, Johnny Hockey crosschecked himself in the face when he got hit by Horvat.

Reactions: Gaudfather

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
What I don’t understand is how everyone on Twitter loves those Canes Celebrations.
They are basically sh***ing on each team they beat, It's like gloating. I hope they get CRUSHED come playoff time. Just embarrassed and the other team dos the same like Lindholm did in Carolina

That Holyfield one was kinda cool though....

Reactions: TB12 and Mav3rick07

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
So that Chia sitting in the booth at the blues game is pretty funny. I didn't think he'd be allowed at another NHL game.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
They are basically sh***ing on each team they beat, It's like gloating. I hope they get CRUSHED come playoff time. Just embarrassed and the other team dos the same like Lindholm did in Carolina

That Holyfield one was kinda cool though....
They lost to Winnipeg at home and Wheeler and a couple were doing the clapping over their heads to mock them, it will get done even more in the playoffs and I look to see it. Hope they get embarrassed in 4 straight.

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
It kills me that despite what a diarrhea explosion of a year it’s been with all the bad reffing, injury/illness (we’ve got to have the most missed man games), bad schedule, bad trades and GM/Coach gong show we still are only 6 points out.

If we would have just won 3 more games we’d be in a playoff spot. And you know this team would go all the way if given a chance.

There’s a positive in that all those brutal things I listed can’t all happen again so I think we have a big bounce back next season. With that said if we win the next 7 we grab the wildcard.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
What I don’t understand is how everyone on Twitter loves those Canes Celebrations.

I know they're trying to sell more tickets by making the game experience more exciting for fans but I think it just pisses off the losing team when they do these celebrations.

Walkingthroughforest

I got the worst ******* attorneys
Aug 19, 2007
It kills me that despite what a diarrhea explosion of a year it’s been with all the bad reffing, injury/illness (we’ve got to have the most missed man games), bad schedule, bad trades and GM/Coach gong show we still are only 6 points out.

If we would have just won 3 more games we’d be in a playoff spot. And you know this team would go all the way if given a chance.

There’s a positive in that all those brutal things I listed can’t all happen again so I think we have a big bounce back next season. With that said if we win the next 7 we grab the wildcard.
upload_2019-3-24_8-42-42.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad