Around the League 2018-19 v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I edited my first reply as to why I asked, not sure if you saw but wow, I don't feel so bad for the Oilers having 8 in the same amount of game time.
Of course they've doubled that total now since I started watching but they don't look good tonight. Couple of the usual fluke goals and they'll be back in it though.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
If I was a betting man, I'd have bet Anaheim would end their losing streak against Ottawa, not Pittsburgh. Good thing I'm not a betting man. Just because the Oilers won last night, they have to likely win tonight. D-bags.

North

Jun 25, 2009
I was working the other night when they played Colorado but I think they were heavily outshot that game too. Their Kiprusoff re-incarnate is stealing them games.

They were heavily outshot. I believe Colorado had over 40 shots. Calgary had like 15 shots but scored 5 goals.

Reactions: McFuhryous

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
They were heavily outshot. I believe Colorado had over 40 shots. Calgary had like 15 shots but scored 5 goals.
When they get a good scoring chance, they seem to score on almost every one. The Oilers find a way to screw up every odd man rush.

Reactions: McFuhryous
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad