...and was a mere 3rd rounder.

Reactions: bouncesonly

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Hedman :laugh: you giant f***ing baby that's as textbook as it gets

if the ref had any balls he'd T him up

Amazing how one set of official isn't afraid to call the game right no matter what the score or how much time is left. Slamming his stick into the glass like that was pretty dangerous and i was expecting a 2nd penalty.

Do you really think they're calling that on Vegas, down a goal with the goalie pulled? I think we both know the answer. :laugh:

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
The save by Pulock denied what would have been an all-time great individual play (factoring in game situation) by McDonaugh. What an incredible display of skill.

Probably only time you'll ever see everyone (including the goalie) all swarm a defenseman as the clock hit zero.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
This is getting ridiculous, blatant missed calls on back to back shifts and then they get Montreal the shift right after.

This is starting to get into Lakers/Kings territory, where people are going to start asking questions.

Last edited:

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Apparently throwing punches is no longer a roughing penalty. Have we de-funded the refs?

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Montreal had a bunch of chances to go up 2-0. Anderson had a ton of room on that kind of bad angle shot and also sailed one from the slot after making a great move to cut to the middle on Theodore, Caufield with the semi-breakaway after blowing by Theodore.

The Vegas forwards continue to be on the side of a milk carton, not sure how long that'll last though, can't believe how bad Stone has been.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Brayden McNabb. Whodathunkit?

Par for the course for this series.

This series is something else

Vegas has 1 top-100 center in the league right now in their lineup
Vegas is getting all their offense from d-man
Montreal is getting no offense from their d-man
Montreal's most dangerous offensive player is 5'7 165 lbs
One of Montreal's best players in this series was on waivers earlier in the year
Vegas is playing their backup goalie in a make or break game

And ofcourse the officiating throws another wrench into it. I hope I am wrong but you get the feeling Vegas wins on a weird one. Both these series just feel like they will find a way to go 7.

And give PDB credit, the goaltending change was the difference, if Fleury is in goal there is no way this game is going to OT.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Montreal ran out of gas.

The game completely changed with Lehner's save on Caufield, and then once McNabb scored it just felt like it was inevitable that the Knights were going to win this game, just like with the Anderson goal last game, you just knew Montreal was going to win.

I really can't stand PDB but he really is a hell of a playoff coach, that takes some balls to bench MAF. I'd love to have this guy coaching the Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad