please send help

mr_plow_8_from_9f07.jpg

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Oh hai guys, Sabres fan here.

Just letting you know, that the area of the ice known as the "slot" in the Sabres zone will be undefended between 11:32 remaining of the 3rd period until 09:15 in the third period. And again at 2:15 remaining in the 3rd up to 0:00 should the Sabres be in the lead.

If some Hurricane players would like to spend some time there and get some quality chances, by all means take advantage. I mean, don't tell anyone I told you, just take those 2 points and give them a good home down in Sunny North Carolina!

Carnac.jpg

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Yeah but they also got 2-3 prospects in that trade that people were making out to be that Boston would eventually win that trade. At least that is what I remember reading.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Just letting you know, that the area of the ice known as the "slot" in the Sabres zone will be undefended between 11:32 remaining of the 3rd period until 09:15 in the third period. And again at 2:15 remaining in the 3rd up to 0:00 should the Sabres be in the lead.

You forgot to mention, THE ENTIRE SECOND PERIOD. But yeah, tonight was a case of bad on bad. Man that was an ugly, brutal game both ways. I feel for you guys though. We both suck, and we both look like we'll suck for a while. As a Canes fan, I know what it's like to finish last in the league. I also know what it's like to play forwards Thomas Kurka and Jeff Hereema in your top 6.

w e l o s t b o y s

Drawing Frog 8
Nov 21, 2009
London
gritty vet aaron ward and Jeff O'neil just told a pretty funny story I hadn't heard before on TSN

They were playing a game against Atlanta where they were down 2-1 going into the 3rd and JR comes into the room and gives it to them. This had never happened before, so they knew things were bad. JR starts yelling at them telling them if they don't win they're all getting traded. O'Neil ended up winning it in OT and says on the mic "We're not getting ****ing traded!"

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Even when they win, the Oilers look terrible. Check out the highlights if you have the time. So many missed opportunities by the Hawks.

Though the goal that made it 4-2 was an Oiler-like performance by Chicago. Somehow giving up a 2-0 breakaway.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Looking at our schedule, I wouldn't be surprised if we win 4 games between now and March 8 (McEichel showdown against the Oilers). The cupcake part of the schedule is over, gentlemen. Strap yourselves in for a bumpy ride.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
March is almost entirely home games though. That's the month is going to be a bumpy ride, simply because they'll start winning more and we'll have to hear about how they're ruining their chances for McEichel after every. single. win.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
March is almost entirely home games though. That's the month is going to be a bumpy ride, simply because they'll start winning more and we'll have to hear about how they're ruining their chances for McEichel after every. single. win.

Unless we've traded away Sekera and Tlusty by then...

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
gritty vet aaron ward and Jeff O'neil just told a pretty funny story I hadn't heard before on TSN

They were playing a game against Atlanta where they were down 2-1 going into the 3rd and JR comes into the room and gives it to them. This had never happened before, so they knew things were bad. JR starts yelling at them telling them if they don't win they're all getting traded. O'Neil ended up winning it in OT and says on the mic "We're not getting ****ing traded!"

Lol what year was that?

jstaal

go canes go
Apr 14, 2009
mass
Looking at our schedule, I wouldn't be surprised if we win 4 games between now and March 8 (McEichel showdown against the Oilers). The cupcake part of the schedule is over, gentlemen. Strap yourselves in for a bumpy ride.
Want to bet we win more than 4. I would win that one Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad