Around the League 2 - Tank command central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Comparing staal to kessel is comical. Kessel is one the few players in the league that can create quality chances by himself over and over again. Multiple times a game. I could give a flying fornication what TO thinks about anyone. If we replaced semin with kessel we'd be a different team. For the better.

You're telling me if I replace Kessel with Staal in those quotes, it doesn't make just as much sense? Also, what does Semin have to do with any of this?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I'm not exactly sure what's being argued here, but I'd take a guy that's averaged something like 35 goals per 82 games ever since the Hurricanes last made the playoffs. He's not the problem, that defense is horrendous.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
So he went for MPS and a 2nd, right? What could he have offered that would have beaten that, but would still have been reasonable? Boychuk/Dalpe were worthless by then, Rask, Murphy, etc. probably had too much value to him. Would St. Louis have even been okay with a defender in return? If we assume so, the only thing that comes to mind is McBain and a 2nd, but that went off the table 2 weeks earlier.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Now we have to lose to Buffalo on Thursday to keep pace (and keep the Sabres ahead of us).

post-31458-Jim-Carrey-disgust-puke-gif-Du-5Lr8.gif

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
You've got to be kidding me, Edmonton. Of all the people to leave all alone on the ice, you choose Datsyuk? :laugh:

Well played.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Did anyone see the Brandon Sutter interview with Pierre on nbcsn? I swear it sounded like Sutter said "thanks Tripp" at the end of the interview. I rewound and listened to it twice.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Did anyone see the Brandon Sutter interview with Pierre on nbcsn? I swear it sounded like Sutter said "thanks Tripp" at the end of the interview. I rewound and listened to it twice.

Already practicing for his glorious return as a UFA next year.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Oh hai guys, Sabres fan here.

Just letting you know, that the area of the ice known as the "slot" in the Sabres zone will be undefended between 11:32 remaining of the 3rd period until 09:15 in the third period. And again at 2:15 remaining in the 3rd up to 0:00 should the Sabres be in the lead.

If some Hurricane players would like to spend some time there and get some quality chances, by all means take advantage. I mean, don't tell anyone I told you, just take those 2 points and give them a good home down in Sunny North Carolina!

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Oh hai guys, Sabres fan here.

Just letting you know, that the area of the ice known as the "slot" in the Sabres zone will be undefended between 11:32 remaining of the 3rd period until 09:15 in the third period. And again at 2:15 remaining in the 3rd up to 0:00 should the Sabres be in the lead.

If some Hurricane players would like to spend some time there and get some quality chances, by all means take advantage. I mean, don't tell anyone I told you, just take those 2 points and give them a good home down in Sunny North Carolina!

get ur witch craft outta here plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad