Around the League 18: Kovalchuk Employment Edition/Lavi, Gallant, & Ray Shero Unemployment Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
There are plenty of high functioning alcoholics doing pretty much every job on Earth. Monty surely got fired for a hell of a lot more than being a drunk... and recall that rehab is PR choice #1 after pretty much every unseemly personal meltdown.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I like this positive employment thread much more than the previous negative people getting fired edition.

fdaa4fee1fac9d6723d368639e3a8680.jpg

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I honestly think the Leafs are for real. I still think the Atlantic is going to have three of the top 6-7 teams in the standings by the time all is said and done.

Sigh... ya me too, unfortunately. I really thought they were making their hay with Th opponents who tried to match them in a run and gun battle but the aisles are the exact opposite of that. They might actually win a round this year...

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
PIT beating MTL in OT was most definitely not a good thing.

Yeah, having it go to OT wasn’t good, but if the aim is to simply occupy a wildcard spot at the end of the year, Pittsburgh winning over Montreal is good for us. If we assume Washington and Pittsburgh occupy two of the Metro spots, that leaves us, NYI, Philly and CBJ to fight it out for the final Metro spot, and the rest to fight it out for the final WC spots, along with the likes of Florida, Tampa and possibly Montreal.

Reactions: Tryamw

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Well, I don't know about y'all, but I'm still setting my sights on #1 in the Metro. There will come a time when that's beyond reach and some lower-aimed goals come into play, but not at the halfway point of the season.

Dishface

Registered Jerk
Sep 27, 2013
Kenosha, WI
Well, I don't know about y'all, but I'm still setting my sights on #1 in the Metro. There will come a time when that's beyond reach and some lower-aimed goals come into play, but not at the halfway point of the season.
Once they start scoring early and playing a full 60 min game, sure, but that's a stretch to get #1

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
The Sharks just blew a two goal lead in the final minute and lost in overtime to Washington.

They had a two on one and a clean breakaway and couldn’t convert.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Something going down with the Rags' goalies? Give us Georgiev, they owe us for Fox.
Georgiev would be great. Doubt they send him to us unless we overpay....something like Ned and our 1st for Georgiev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad