Around The League - 15-16 Part III (And So It Begins Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Was just like when everyone said te Wild had the best D even though it was Suter playing like 30 minutes a night and everyone else was getting scraps for time.

But did they have Warriorkris Russell?

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Okay watching Sportsnet highlights after the Oilers-Kings game and they get to the Jets game and show all the goals except Ehlers' goal but when it comes to McDavid they show everything including dump-ins.
Jeebus Crikie there are other rookies in the league besides McDavid FFS!!! :rant:

by the way the wonder boy might've got screwed out of a goal that would've tied the game vs. the Kings.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Okay watching Sportsnet highlights after the Oilers-Kings game and they get to the Jets game and show all the goals except Ehlers' goal but when it comes to McDavid they show everything including dump-ins.
Jeebus Crikie there are other rookies in the league besides McDavid FFS!!! :rant:

by the way the wonder boy might've got screwed out of a goal that would've tied the game vs. the Kings.

Just be glad the Leafs didn't win the draft lottery. Commercial TV would by unwatchable by any sane hockey fan.

Derfel*

Meh - he wasn't screwed out of a goal. Absolutely no way that gets called a goal. Couldn't see the puck go in.

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
Meh - he wasn't screwed out of a goal. Absolutely no way that gets called a goal. Couldn't see the puck go in.

I thought it was a goal, Aren't they suppose to install Eagle Eye to figure out if the pucks went in next year? If you watch a replay, the ref points as if the puck went into the net then a couple seconds later he waves it off. I would just hate for that to happen to the Jets with the race being so tight.

Was a big game for the Oil, It could have put them 1 point behind for 3rd

Derfel*

I thought it was a goal, Aren't they suppose to install Eagle Eye to figure out if the pucks went in next year? If you watch a replay, the ref points as if the puck went into the net then a couple seconds later he waves it off. I would just hate for that to happen to the Jets with the race being so tight.

Was a big game for the Oil, It could have put them 1 point behind for 3rd

No - I didn't think that arm was pointing - he was skating in to look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad