Around the League '15-'16 IV--Awful Pacific Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnarls barkley

Mar 16, 2015
Chicago
this might seem like an odd comparison, but JDub always reminded me of Toews in a way. Not the biggest or most skilled guy, but he's relentless on the boards and at staying with the puck, and has a knack for just being in the right place at the right time.

Never really had the regular season numbers to get to that "star" status, but the guy is just low-key fantastic, and would likely still be super under the radar if it wasn't for his Conn Smythe.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Sheesh another goal for Karlsson. Say what you want about Karlsson but he has 37 points in 34 games as a defenseman. I've been the biggest critic of him winning the Norris but my goodness he's on pace for what a million points. I know he's pretty average defensively but man still pretty darn impressive.

I have been a big crtic of his too, but he is playing a ton of minutes now, and way less sheltered minutes. He is playing other teams top lines now and probably is putting up a better year this year than last. Alot of the time awards seem to be based on the prior years work, so I fully expect Doughty to win this year regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad