OT: Around Hockey and the NHL

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
If they do this then they f***ed over the Panthers for nothing but short term optics, what a f***ing joke. Q needs to be out permanently.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
If they do this then they f***ed over the Panthers for nothing but short term optics, what a f***ing joke. Q needs to be out permanently.
Feels the same as when the Bruins signed Mitchell Miller.

"People have forgotten at this point, right?".

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Feels the same as when the Bruins signed Mitchell Miller.

"People have forgotten at this point, right?".
I didn't, I was telling bruins fans all season long that the hockey god's wouldn't forget.

And sure enough they received their karma in the playoffs.

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
So the League moved the Turds/Leafs game to Sunday because of the Miami Heat game (Sat Night) and square-peg/round-holed Oilers/Knights to 8pm Saturday (fill the void for HNIC)

Which apparently screwed a shit ton of Oilers Nation by having to reschedule and re book

Should add Kentucky Derby and Lakers/Golden State at 8:30

Hmmfff

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
So the League moved the Turds/Leafs game to Sunday because of the Miami Heat game (Sat Night) and square-peg/round-holed Oilers/Knights to 8pm Saturday (fill the void for HNIC)

Which apparently screwed a shit ton of Oilers Nation by having to reschedule and re book

Should add Kentucky Derby and Lakers/Golden State at 8:30

Hmmfff
start at like 2:15

• Haha
Reactions: Major4Boarding

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Played 3 seasons for the Lightning in the 90s

e25ffb405b9631b5057526d9f306eb3c.jpg

Reactions: Master P

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
True confessions time. As much as it still kills me that the Bolts are out of the playoffs, I have to admit that there is something kinda nice about watching anxiety free hockey.

Reactions: Renopucker

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Petr Klima gone at 58. I remember him and his two youngsters coming out on the ice at Sunblades after we played. Little guys could scoot, just like the old man. Those "kids" would be 25 now and both played some ECHL/AHL before returning to Czech where the apparently are still playing in the CRL. Man, that's young to cash in the chips...

Reactions: Hoek

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Everyone is focused on where Bedard will end up, but purely for the memes, I'm more interested in where Will Smith could go.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
It's that time of year where I'm trying my best to find a team that would need to get the 1st overall pick for people not to claim it's rigged. Still haven't found that team, but I'm trying my best.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
It's that time of year where I'm trying my best to find a team that would need to get the 1st overall pick for people not to claim it's rigged. Still haven't found that team, but I'm trying my best.
The conspiracy framing is based on what the TV networks want. They wouldn't want him in Anaheim or Columbus. Those are also the most statistically likely destinations.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
The conspiracy framing is based on what the TV networks want. They wouldn't want him in Anaheim or Columbus. Those are also the most statistically likely destinations.
send him to Tampa and I assure you TV statistics will go up 10000% xD

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Bedard in Chicago isn't the worst scenario for us. He's in the west, so he's basically irrelevant, but he'll be on TV non-stop.

Montreal and Detroit not winning was the priority. Got to feel bad for Anaheim, though. Losing out on both Crosby and now Bedard.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Bedard in Chicago isn't the worst scenario for us. He's in the west, so he's basically irrelevant, but he'll be on TV non-stop.

Montreal and Detroit not winning was the priority. Got to feel bad for Anaheim, though. Losing out on both Crosby and now Bedard.

Hopefully Bedard going to a large market brings in some revenue too, we could use the cap increases.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad