Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

LOL this is the saddest thing i've ever seen, Stralman lowbridge, "blatant interference" on Nugent-Hopkins, lmao

Its like, no wonder that franchise is a complete ****ing joke.

What the actual f*** is this?

I once alluded to Oil fans wanting NBA/Jordan rules for McDavid but this is just another level right here.

Reactions: JDBolt

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Could there be any more of a worthless hockey game on national TV more than tonight??? All I hear is that if Kane takes the Hawks to the playoffs, he should win the Hart. With a. 500 record????? FFS!!!!

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
This whole trend with Hart guys having to be on bubble teams is so dumb. How did Crosby ever win one? Malkin? Ovechkin? I mean go down the list.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada

He must be referring to the chocolate Stanley cups that will be on sale after Easter
519+XAl5+4L._SY445_.jpg

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Which is more fun to listen/read....Montreal meltdown or Toronto Tantrums, hmmmmm.....

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
He must be referring to the chocolate Stanley cups that will be on sale after Easter
View attachment 192079

I. NEED. THAT. NOW. :eek:

Which is more fun to listen/read....Montreal meltdown or Toronto Tantrums, hmmmmm.....

I don't pay much attention to Montreal, but I do love to watch the LFR videos by Steve Dangle after a Toronto game. Win or lose, it's loud, sometimes obnoxious yet usually amusing entertainment. :naughty:

Reactions: DaBolts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad