Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I've seen a lot of intoxicated people in public, but the police don't really do anything unless someone calls them and complains about them. I would imagine they don't arrest you until you start doing some real wild stuff. Not sure if he worked with the police in Tampa or not, but he did want to raise awareness around police brutality
Usually those who get arrested for it almost always mouth off to the cops. It's stupidity that lands you in jail for that.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Unfortunately, wasted in our loss was the Preds losing their home opener to Dallas. Seeing as how the Preds are the one team from the West I would least like to face, the Stars pulling an upset would really be of potential help for us down the road. If we were to find our way there.

Much credit to the Stars, though. Lets see if they can keep it up. I feel they have the weakest roster in the playoffs but Bishop, as we all know, has a strong playoff track record and that definitely plays up this time of year.

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Women's World Championship US/Russia semi-final at 1 pm on NHLN.

At 8, the Cole (Koepke) powered Minn-Duluth plays UMass for the NCAA National Championship on ESPN2.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Kucherov is getting all the attention for his dirty hit and I guess Kadri got jealous. What a piece of shit. And that Leafs fan had the f***ing nerve to troll our GDT last night

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015

This guy is an idiot

Kadri, wow...
DeNiro-Goodfellas.gif

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Uh, for those who didn't want to face Pittsburgh in round 1, I sure do miss the fact that we aren't playing Pittsburgh in Round 1.

Then again, there is the Cooper Factor.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017

Someone has the World Championship final and an All Star game mixed up. Holy f*** that was brutal. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

Someone has the World Championship final and an All Star game mixed up. Holy **** that was brutal. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What makes that move more brutal is that during the OT, Finland was credited with the Golden Goal on home ice. Equipment was flying, the crowd was popping, the players were dogpiling, then the refs decided they had to review. After 12+ minutes of discussion with the proper officials: no goal - goalie interference.

The ref should have also assessed the Finnish player who interfered a penalty, as per IIHF rules but didn't.

Credit where it's due though. It might have been the PP Finland immediately went on, instead of 3-on-3 (from the uncalled goalie interference), but it didn't completely deflate them.

Last edited:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
What makes that move more brutal is that during the OT, Finland was credited with the Golden Goal on home ice. Equipment was flying, the crowd was popping, the players were dogpiling, then the refs decided they had to review. After 12+ minutes of discussion with the proper officials: no goal - goalie interference.

The ref should have also assessed the Finnish player who interfered a penalty, as per IIHF rules but didn't.

Credit where it's due though. It might have been the PP Finland immediately went on, instead of 3-on-3 (from the uncalled goalie interference), but it didn't completely deflate them.
Yeah, that's gotta be heartbreaking. I don't know how you can concentrate on the game at all after you've just been celebrating, thinking you've won the gold medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad