Post-Game Talk: Armia channels all the remaining power in Montreal to net a hat trick and lead Habs to the win

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
As usual.

What is it with the West Island and it being so darn easy to lose power.

Anyone know?

Trees

Didn't know so many people lost power

Here today was 13degree big ass sun with wind. Snow melting faster than our hopes of getting Bedard

1/3 of MTL lost power at one point. Lost mine Wednesday around 5PM and still not back on (ugh)

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
NDG had that same problem when that 98 storm hit. I'm right on the border of Cote St. Luc/NDG so fewer trees and no power loss. I don't know about the west Island but NDG has been very conscientious about keeping the trees trimmed and the power lines clear.

Reactions: jrom and Runner77

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
All the useless goals you can think of, tonight was the night. Ole, ole!

AwMuA98.gif
Suzuki’s fault, he started it

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
When I lived in Laval, unmistakingly, year over year, there was an outage.

Food thrown out, freezing to death and several days to get over it.

Living in a sector where outages aren't common sure is comforting.
A couple of years ago we were losing power randomly 4 or 5 times a year. They finally changed the aging infrastructure and it's been very stable ever since.
Tap Tap Tap. The only time it gets cut now is when some driver decides to take out a pole or somebody smells a gas leak anywhere within what seems to be a one mile radius. Our dependency on these utilities is scary. I don't think they'd let me keep a generator on my balcony either.

Reactions: Runner77

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
LOL ARMIA GOT A HAT TRICK?!

No wonder the Caps weren't a playoff team.

Omg and I missed a bardown clapper are you kidding me

For a goalie who is the reigning Cup champion, Kuemper didn't even look like an NHL player tonight lol (based on the highlights at least)

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Arber needs two things. Better fighting technique (André Roy, who spent his career as an NHL enforcer, noticed that Arber doesn't plant and push off his skates enough when fighting so he's often off balance).

And second, he'd need someone else not named Pezzetta, to share the policing load. And hopefully, that will lead to more restraint, use his physicality more and be real choosy when picking his spots to fight.
Fighting is so 20th century. :laugh:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I was hoping Suzuki was getting another point on Armia's third. I thought it was Him that moved the puck out of the scrum to RHP?

No, it was Armia. Suzuki tied up the centers stick, and Armia reached in and grabbed the puck from between them, and poked it to RHP.

Washington was just terrible tonight. They were passing it to Montreal more than their own guys.

I mean even Drouin was stealing pucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad