Post-Game Talk: Armia channels all the remaining power in Montreal to net a hat trick and lead Habs to the win

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Second worst outage after 1998. Back then it was around 1.4M households without power, and that was after days of freezing rain -- this time 1.05M households after only 1 day of freezing rain.

Thanks for the summary.

Ima use this for a work email summary later.

<3

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I was hoping Suzuki was getting another point on Armia's third. I thought it was Him that moved the puck out of the scrum to RHP?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Aylmer/Gatineau.

Sorry for you bud, though. You’re in Mtl?
Well, that's a first. What happened to shining a spotlight on how much better Gatineau is at everything, including Hydro? :sarcasm:

7tJw7IG.jpg

Last edited:

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
the Good: Monty! Slick Nick! MikeM! Joel Army (c'mon he was good)!

the Bad: Tom Wilson, quelle bozo

the Ugly: Gally ran Kuemper. You know it's true.
Ya I saw the pseudo fight with la Pezette. And you guys are thinking he’ll be a tough customer for the Sherrif?!? Pfff. Arber will make minced meat of Wilson.

• Wow
Reactions: the and Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Second worst outage after 1998. Back then it was around 1.4M households without power, and that was after days of freezing rain -- this time 1.05M households after only 1 day of freezing rain.
Technology at work baby.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Ya I saw the pseudo fight with la Pezette. And you guys are thinking he’ll be a tough customer for the Sherrif?!? Pfff. Arber will make minced meat of Wilson.
Arber needs two things. Better fighting technique (André Roy, who spent his career as an NHL enforcer, noticed that Arber doesn't plant and push off his skates enough when fighting so he's often off balance).

And second, he'd need someone else not named Pezzetta, to share the policing load. And hopefully, that will lead to more restraint, use his physicality more and be real choosy when picking his spots to fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad