Post-Game Talk: Armia channels all the remaining power in Montreal to net a hat trick and lead Habs to the win

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Armia and speed? He's extremely slow...

He got super good board play skills, anything with the puck but he doesn't know what to do with it and isn't fast enough to makes something out of it himself most of the time

It works for highlight goals when it does, but very circumstantial
He used to be fast, like 3 years ago. Not extremely fast but he used to move his feet a lot more. I don't think he got slower because of injuries. He just skate slower since he got that infamous 3,5M contract.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Take a midget off the lineup and this is what happens.

When will they learn *sigh*….

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I think I found the secret to unlock Armia’s potential. We need to get him some of this red seaweed.

I wonder how they determined this? Did they station scientists on a walrus island with fart sensors? I mean I have no clue what mammal eats red seaweed.
I know walrus' like crustaceans who do eat red seaweeed but that is as close as I get to equating the two. And I somehow have my doubts that crustaceans fart.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
He used to be fast, like 3 years ago. Not extremely fast but he used to move his feet a lot more. I don't think he got slower because of injuries. He just skate slower since he got that infamous 3,5M contract.

Dude was a turtle even during the Cup finals run - absolute turtle. But, he was useful in his role bc other teams couldnt' get the puck off of his stick.

I never got on board with Armia being super talented (since he's been a Habs that is, idk about as a prospect). Good guy to have on a 3rd/4th line, nothing more

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Missed part of the game as I decided it was better for me to get in a 9,000 step workout. It was nippy, so I headed back earlier. Missed my 10K target but went back this afternoon and notched 13,000 steps.

I wonder how many steps you need on the average, to become a mailman. :sarcasm:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Missed part of the game as I decided it was better for me to get in a 9,000 step workout. It was nippy, so I headed back earlier. Missed my 10K target but went back this afternoon and notched 13,000 steps.

I wonder how many steps you need on the average, to become a mailman. :sarcasm:
Hey everyone @Runner77 soon to be on the IRL.

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad