ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
The time in between games sucks because I feel like I've seen Boston play 300 damn times already this year, but I also kinda like it. Let's us see what we're up against in the standings and how far we have to climb to get into the playoff picture.

I think it is very good right now. They are able to work on all those issues that occured during the last few games. Penalties ect

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
**** that!
Born in NY 1986, maternal fam in CHI, followed FL for Beezer.
Since I moved and became a STH, the Cats are pretty much just as important as NYR to me.

many fans have two teams they love, especially us relo's.

Both my teams equally important as yours. When they play each other tho I root for the panthers. or OT lol

Erick*

For what it's worth, I don't think I'd recognize Bolland either if I randomly saw him in public.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Bolland is still out, but thanks to our inside source here, we already knew that :laugh:

new luongo mask?

Apparently

@GeorgeRichards Roberto Luongo has a new #FlaPanthers mask; lots of yellow, logos based off old 'JetBlue' jersey including 'FLA' shoulder patch. Pics later.

:facepalm:

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
This has to be Dale's favorite saying by far.....Tallon said: "He's played like a real pro. (referring to Ekblad's play so far)

The kid has played 7 games and he's a real pro. No disagreement here though, I'd argue Aaron has been our most consistent defenseman so far.

1) Looking to see a more disciplined game at home with more speed through the neutral zone. If we are going to dump and chase all the time, go after the puck and put the pressure on.

2) A PP goal or less than 8 penalties a game? Please and Thank you.

3) Bjugstad and Ekblad pot a goal each.

4) Luongo remains in God mode.

5) At least 10,000 fans in the arena.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
This has to be Dale's favorite saying by far.....Tallon said: "He's played like a real pro. (referring to Ekblad's play so far)

The kid has played 7 games and he's a real pro. No disagreement here though, I'd argue Aaron has been our most consistent defenseman so far.

1) Looking to see a more disciplined game at home with more speed through the neutral zone. If we are going to dump and chase all the time, go after the puck and put the pressure on.

2) A PP goal or less than 8 penalties a game? Please and Thank you.

3) Bjugstad and Ekblad pot a goal each.

4) Luongo remains in God mode.

5) At least 10,000 fans in the arena.

That would be huge. Doubtful, though...

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
That would be huge. Doubtful, though...

Talked to a friend who knows a rep, they said it's going to be really bad again Thursday. Philly on Saturday should be 10k+ (didn't say this, I'm just guessing it will be), and the good news is as the calendar goes through November, the attendance will go up like it always does.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Talked to a friend who knows a rep, they said it's going to be really bad again Thursday. Philly on Saturday should be 10k+ (didn't say this, I'm just guessing it will be), and the good news is as the calendar goes through November, the attendance will go up like it always does.

It's so tough seeing so few people in the crowd. But then again, the franchise hasn't exactly proven that it deserves better. I'm really hoping the team turns the corner and is competitive all season and the attendance woes can be put to bed.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
So what's gonna be the excuse if we don't score more than once tonight?

1 game in the last 9 days with a combination of dumb penalties. Puck over the glass, hand on puck in face off, unsportmanlike for spraying the goalie and I'm going to throw in hand on puck in our blue paint thus giving the Yotes a penalty shot. Also Luo chases the ref out of his net after he thought he was interfered with, falls down and slides into the ref, knocking the ref down, getting a game misconduct. OH OH and to add insult to injury, Olsen will Ballard Montoya.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
1 game in the last 9 days with a combination of dumb penalties. Puck over the glass, hand on puck in face off, unsportmanlike for spraying the goalie and I'm going to throw in hand on puck in our blue paint thus giving the Yotes a penalty shot. Also Luo chases the ref out of his net after he thought he was interfered with, falls down and slides into the ref, knocking the ref down, getting a game misconduct. OH OH and to add insult to injury, Olsen will Ballard Montoya.

You've basically described every game this season...:help:

But in all seriousness, once the penalties have been cut down I'm positive this team will start finding the back of the net. Bjugstad is due and I think Huberdeau is as well. I think they both have a big night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad