GDT: Arizona Coyotes @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 10/26/15 | 4:30 PM AZ

cobra427

May 6, 2012

Look at the Chipchura smile.

That was about as smiling as I have ever seen Tip in a press conference. He was pretty happy with guys competing for lose pucks, also praised Domi/Dahlback/Gaudet. Who would have thought that Tip would be playing Domi/Duclair/Martinook/Dahlback/Gaudet, 5 rookies, whipping boy Chip, and we play well and we win! Not me, probably won't last (except the Chip hating), but it is fun for now.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I lied, got home and had to watch my recording right away..... couldn't help myself.

Solid effort in a game that the team should have won and did. Like the Cardinals, they seemed to want to make it closer than it should have been.

On the Chipchura saga: Hardest thing in sports is being consistent and it just gets harder as you move up levels. Chip is versatile, brings strong effort and has some skill, he does not have the consistency that many here seem to demand. He rose to the occasion last night - good for him.

Doan and Martinook need to stay together.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Doan and Martinook need to stay together.

This. They looked great together and Martinook seems like he may be able to transition his game to more of a power forward than just a grinder. He is a thick/rowdy kid and playing with Doan seems to be increasing his confidence on his offensive side.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
This. They looked great together and Martinook seems like he may be able to transition his game to more of a power forward than just a grinder. He is a thick/rowdy kid and playing with Doan seems to be increasing his confidence on his offensive side.

Agreed, old bull and young bull looked good together. FWIW, Downie has to be in the dog house now with his dumb penalties. I can see him being healthy scratched or even less minutes once we get healthier.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Let's be honest, I don't like chip much, but the Richardson line as been too good to break up and if were really arguing chip vr Gordon its a little silly. Our center depth is **** so what can you do. Everyone is plating about the same amount anywaya

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Let's be honest, I don't like chip much, but the Richardson line as been too good to break up and if were really arguing chip vr Gordon its a little silly. Our center depth is **** so what can you do. Everyone is plating about the same amount anywaya

Sad thing is, our center depth is sooo much better than last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad