GDT: Arizona Coyotes @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 10/26/15 | 4:30 PM AZ

cobra427

May 6, 2012
He's not even a regular 4th. line center on THIS team, when everyone's healthy.

Maybe he should be with his Face off wins and point production. I don't have visions of solid 2c with Chip, I just think he is better then most people think on this board and is playing well the last few games. I doubt it lasts, just enjoying Chipmoney :)

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Good to see we yet again can beat bad teams. We made it more interesting at the end than I'd prefer, but at least it's a win. If chip played like this all the time I'd see the infatuation, hopefully he can keep up a close level of play at least. I liked Stone on the PP way more than Boedker, but it still wasn't great. Domi basically is the PP.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
LOLOLOLOL!!!

Chipchura gets a goal, assist and first star of the game.

He gets the Coyotes HFBoards Trolling Hattrick.

I LOVE IT!!!!

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Watching the replay on Gamecenter.

If TSN would put $1 into escrow every time their TV crews referred to an NHL player as, "a Winkler, Manitoba native" or a "former Hamilton Red Wing" or mentioned that "he played for the Soo Greyhounds back when such-and-such was GM," we would not be a salary floor team. This **** is ****ing annoying.

Welcome to Canadian NHL broadcasts. It's a different attitude up there than down here. I actually enjoy it.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Maybe he should be with his Face off wins and point production. I don't have visions of solid 2c with Chip, I just think he is better then most people think on this board and is playing well the last few games. I doubt it lasts, just enjoying Chipmoney :)

Cites faceoff wins and point production. Cites 1 game sample size.

How 'bout this, name three attributes that Kyle Chipchura offers to the top-6, which are superior to Brad Richardson, and three attributes which are superior to Boyd Gordon.

Haha Bonus Point: Cite attributes offering a sample size of more than 1 game.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
Watching the replay on Gamecenter.

If TSN would put $1 into escrow every time their TV crews referred to an NHL player as, "a Winkler, Manitoba native" or a "former Hamilton Red Wing" or mentioned that "he played for the Soo Greyhounds back when such-and-such was GM," we would not be a salary floor team. This **** is ****ing annoying.

Pierre.

31s-mcguire-c-300x300.jpg

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Chip has one good game and half of the Coyotes board runs out and buys Chip's jersey.

Last edited:

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I agree with what a few others have said on here. I have no problems with Chip on the 4th line. He's a serviceable fourth line, and MAYBE third line player. But as soon as he's on a line with Domi and Reider, I have a problem.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I've absolutely loved the Canadian announcers on the last 2 games I've watched.

Ray Ferraro is one of the best color men/analysts in the game today. He's got such great insight and he really breaks the game down nicely. Panger too when he appears on Sportsnet.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Chip has one good game and half of the Coyotes board runs out and buys Chip's jersey.
Chip has one bad game and the other half burns him in effigy. He was good tonight. Nobody has any illusions of him being a serious 1C. But he was good tonight. Let's just leave it at that.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Great win. Let's face it given the 2 key injuries to our top 2 C's, we had no business winning that game.

Going to be in tough tonight against Boston.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
The play of Domi and Duclair has been amazing. I really like Martinook, too.

Yeah, and I would add Rieder to that list. I wasn't the biggest supported of Rieder last year, but he sure has turned my head this year. I'm really happy for him.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Great win. Let's face it given the 2 key injuries to our top 2 C's, we had no business winning that game.

Going to be in tough tonight against Boston.

It sure will. Overall not a bad road trip regardless of what happens tonight.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Cites faceoff wins and point production. Cites 1 game sample size.

How 'bout this, name three attributes that Kyle Chipchura offers to the top-6, which are superior to Brad Richardson, and three attributes which are superior to Boyd Gordon.

Haha Bonus Point: Cite attributes offering a sample size of more than 1 game.

I'm not saying he is better then Gordon/Richardson, just saying he has played well the last 2 games. But keep the hate going, maybe he plays well tonight too :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad