Arizona Coyotes Lounge XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I'm enjoying it too. Makes me want to go to Wrexham. I've been to the UK once but didn't get out of London except for a day trip to Edinburgh. Small-town England and Wales has always been really intriguing to me.

I would imagine the series will produce a big boost in tourism to Wales.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I would imagine the series will produce a big boost in tourism to Wales.
I haven't watched it, but I know enough about English football...*spoiler alert* looking up what happened to them in May...ouch. What a Hollywood ending gone sour... but as we here well know, that's sports for ya.

Reminds me of a show from about 10 years ago, Budweiser sponsored a like 9th- or 10th-level team in London, hired an older legendary coach and some retired international ringers:

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Finally watched the first episode of Star Wars: Andor. I still have to get ObiWan and Boba Fett in but decided to jump into this series first.

A lot edgier than the movies were (and for Disney even) but it definitely has potential.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Finally watched the first episode of Star Wars: Andor. I still have to get ObiWan and Boba Fett in but decided to jump into this series first.

A lot edgier than the movies were (and for Disney even) but it definitely has potential.

Andor is way better than either Obi-Wan or Book of Boba Fett. IMO it's the best Star Wars content since Empire Strikes Back.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Cleveland MLB plays the same video game sound effect for a strikeout as the Avs do when their penalties are over...I laughed.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I'm surprised my home market of KC is so high. The good news is that most flippers are now on the sidelines so those looking to buy (like me) will have less buying pressure and more supply.

1665416450575.png

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Pillow Talk edition? Or was Yandle on Nash's couch?

Anyone else noticing HF Boards is Jumpy recently? I go to click on something and just before the screen moves up or down and I click on the wrong link.
I don't have that issue, but I can't reply to a post on mobile without it combining my response with the person I'm quoting's original message. It looks like I added to their post at the end and not separated by who said what lol.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Just checked, 363 seats available for opening night as of Tuesday at noon, 339 now. Sold 24 in 3 days. Hope there's a big push this week.
The amount of available seats magically has gone from 339 to 420. All ticket sales are not final? Maybe they released tickets that were reserved for the Jets that they won't be using?

This is using the Ticketmaster web site and is only "Available seats" and not resale seats. Resale tickets "should" have already been sold.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Pillow Talk edition? Or was Yandle on Nash's couch?

Anyone else noticing HF Boards is Jumpy recently? I go to click on something and just before the screen moves up or down and I click on the wrong link.

Working ok for me. Sounds like ad loading.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Coyotes games aside...what scary movies are you all watching this Halloween season? Any new gems discovered yet?

I've only watched a couple thus far, The Nightingale and the new Hellraiser. The former was good but it wasn't scary at all, just horribly brutal with a very unsatisfying ending. It's a terribly tragic account of Australian colonization, not really a good Halloween movie. Hellraiser on the other hand is very much a Halloween kind of movie. It's not particularly good or anything as it's basically just a modern rehash of the original but it's reasonably well done and with mostly updated special effects.

On my still to watch list:
Nope
Parasite
Smile
Black Phone
Antlers
Wolf of Snow Hollow

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Coyotes games aside...what scary movies are you all watching this Halloween season? Any new gems discovered yet?

I've only watched a couple thus far, The Nightingale and the new Hellraiser. The former was good but it wasn't scary at all, just horribly brutal with a very unsatisfying ending. It's a terribly tragic account of Australian colonization, not really a good Halloween movie. Hellraiser on the other hand is very much a Halloween kind of movie. It's not particularly good or anything as it's basically just a modern rehash of the original but it's reasonably well done and with mostly updated special effects.

Nope
Parasite
Smile
Black Phone
Antlers
Wolf of Snow Hollow
A Joe Biden presser

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012

Nope
Parasite
Smile
Black Phone
Antlers
Wolf of Snow Hollow

Is Hubie Halloween worth my time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events