Arizona Coyotes Lounge XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'll take one of these please. (the jersey...not the player. ;))

1665069408919.png

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

👀👀👀👀👀
The partnership is a perfect marriage of sport and fashion, representing the first time Villaseñor has worked with a professional sports team in this capacity. The Coyotes, the first and only NHL team with a Latino majority owner in Alex Meruelo as well as a Latino President and CEO in Xavier Gutierrez, also unveiled a new brand campaign, including a refreshed identity, reflecting the team's commitment to excite its growing fanbase
through a dynamic new rallying cry video. In his new role, a first for the Meruelo Group, Villaseñor, the founder and creative director of Los Angeles-based streetwear brand Rhude and Creative Director of Bally, will collaborate with the team on a range of projects, including a new Coyotes-exclusive Collection and special edition Third Jersey.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
The average NFL game is 3 hrs 13 min, but only 11 minutes of that time the ball is in play.

For MLB it's 3 hrs 5 min with 18 minutes of actual game time.

The clock in soccer/football runs for 90 minutes, and then they add time at the end so the fans don't feel cheated.

The avg NHL broadcast is 2.75 hrs, but you get a full 60 minutes of ice time.

It's interesting that the game with the least amount of competition time is the most popular (in the U.S.).

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
The clock in soccer/football runs for 90 minutes, and then they add time at the end so the fans don't feel cheated.

Minor quibble - the added time at the end is to compensate for injury/VAR review during the game, because the clock does not stop once started, except for half time.

If it was because they didn't want the fans to feel cheated, they wouldn't have ties.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'm enjoying Welcome to Wrexham. But it feels like Ryan Reynolds is acting in a documentary, as opposed to being an actor in a documentary.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Minor quibble - the added time at the end is to compensate for injury/VAR review during the game, because the clock does not stop once started, except for half time.

If it was because they didn't want the fans to feel cheated, they wouldn't have ties.
Another minor quibble, time is also added for time wasting and substitutions. It's a guesstimate

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
I saw the Statue of Liberty in NYC 2 days ago and the mini Statue of Liberty in Paris just a few hours ago :)

I thought that was neat...

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I've always wondered if it's tough for actors/actresses to "turn it off" if there's a camera.

There's a lot of schtick between Reynolds and McElhaney that I'd prefer they turn off and just act like normal people and not entertainers.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Right! If they're a good actress, you'd never know. I really need to do more research on this. Kate Beckinsale is single. I'll report back after a few dates.
Haha I look forward to the report.

Both Reynolds and McElhaney are married to actors. Life is one big drama.
That Reynolds and Lively duo are online comedic gold and also very giving people to Society.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I'm enjoying Welcome to Wrexham. But it feels like Ryan Reynolds is acting in a documentary, as opposed to being an actor in a documentary.

I'm enjoying it too. Makes me want to go to Wrexham. I've been to the UK once but didn't get out of London except for a day trip to Edinburgh. Small-town England and Wales has always been really intriguing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad