Arizona Coyotes Lounge XII - The Travel Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I guess the Kachina Blacks won:
http://arizonasports.com/story/7705...fs-coyotes-kachina-road-blacks-reign-supreme/

Quality ballot stuffing but I think it does say something that the smallest of the fanbases having its teams old jersey win. Or perhaps those jerseys were just that awesome.

I'd have voted for the black Suns version of that one over the Kachina myself as I said earlier. But I wear my old Kachina black at every game I'm at.

Last edited:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I guess the Kachina Blacks won:
http://arizonasports.com/story/7705...fs-coyotes-kachina-road-blacks-reign-supreme/

Quality ballot stuffing but I think it does say something that the smallest of the fanbases having it's teams old jersey win. Or perhaps those jerseys were just that awesome.

I'd have voted for the black Suns version of that one over the Kachina myself as I said earlier. But I wear my old Kachina black at every game I'm at.

If you're not cheating, you're not trying... We WON!! Think the owners will notice this and give us a quality 3rd jersey so I can buy a new one?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
If you're not cheating, you're not trying... We WON!! Think the owners will notice this and give us a quality 3rd jersey so I can buy a new one?

I'd love a quality black repro order as a proper Reebok Edge. I was really looking forward to buying one of the ones they did make until I saw them.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I'd love a quality black repro order as a proper Reebok Edge. I was really looking forward to buying one of the ones they did make until I saw them.

All the Reebok jersey's suck, especially the quality. The CCM ones you can run through the washer and dryer hundreds of times and they still look new. That's what you get when you swap a quality North American item for slave wage Asian crap. I'm sure they are raking in way more cash both with the cost to make the Reebok junk and the fact that they fall apart so fast and have to be replaced. Hopefully they'll come out with one I like enough to buy anyway. If not I'll eventually have to find a place to personalize my black kachina.

howlincoyote2k1

Apr 14, 2005
Provo, Utah
Glad we won the jersey contest, but man those old Suns jerseys were sweet. Even the Nash-era Suns jerseys were really nice. These new ones I'm no fan of.

kbay

Apr 8, 2016
Goodyear, Arizona
It's never easy to upheave yourself. I had mixed emotions in 2001 when I decided I had to move from San Diego to Phoenix. It meant tearing my wife away from a good job, giving up about 40% in pay to start, and pulling everyone away from relatives. In the end though it's worked out well, despite the bumps we've had along the way.

These days I have to deal with my daughter going through her own separation anxieties every time she heads back up to Flag to attend NAU. She wants the independence but can't quite let go of her mom yet. This will be the third year of going through this.

Moved four years ago from Ohio to Goodyear. We drove it in four days with four cats in the car. I think I stopped crying in Indiana. It's hard around the holidays as all the family, including the five-year-old granddaughter, back there. Son recently moved to Mississippi with his girlfriend so she could attend University of Mississippi Law school. Suffered a little meltdown over that as I won't see him when I go back to Ohio to attend Coyotes games back there.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
I can't wait to move. The wife and I are discussing moving to Scotland when I retire. I've lived in the same state my whole life. I'll be 41 and ready for some adventure!

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Random question time.

Would you rather be beautiful and dumb or ugly and smart?

Perhaps we need to answer these questions first:
1. What is considered "beautiful"?
2. What is considered "dumb"?
3. What is the definition of "ugly"?
4. What is considered "smart"?​

MP

Feb 8, 2008
Random question time.

Would you rather be beautiful and dumb or ugly and smart?
I was once approached--well, begged is more the word--by Calvin Klein to model a line of underwear. Unfortunately, the shooting schedule conflicted with my dissertation defense at Cambridge. I was really looking forward to receiving a fourth Ph.D, so I declined.

But if I simply had to choose? Beautiful and dumb. Because dumb does not recognize itself, and because I'd like to get some action once in a while.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I was once approached--well, begged is more the word--by Calvin Klein to model a line of underwear. Unfortunately, the shooting schedule conflicted with my dissertation defense at Cambridge. I was really looking forward to receiving a fourth Ph.D, so I declined.

But if I simply had to choose? Beautiful and dumb. Because dumb does not recognize itself, and because I'd like to get some action once in a while.

This is exactly why I chose beautiful and dumb.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
USA just lost to Germany in field hockey, which I now realize is just like real hockey except without the speed, hitting, toe drags, hip checks, dangles, 100mph slap shot, and fighting.

Other than that, it's exactly the same.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City

Kramer?

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
USA just lost to Germany in field hockey, which I now realize is just like real hockey except without the speed, hitting, toe drags, hip checks, dangles, 100mph slap shot, and fighting.

I just wish they'd let them have longer sticks. Running around bent over like that looks really uncomfortable.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt

Ellen Hoog, Kelsey Kolojejchick and Paige Selenski play field hockey. Mike Ricci, Zdeno Chara and Bobby Holik play real hockey.

I mean, just saying ...

All seriousness though, the only Olympic sports I give a damn about the other 46 months are ice hockey, basketball and wrestling when you can actually find it on TV. I enjoy the randomness of the Olympics, including bobsleds, gymnastics, track and field, and, yes, field hockey.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Saw Sausage Party this weekend. Pretty bad. The funniest part was in the lobby afterward. A couple had taken their young kids and some neighborhood kids to see it, not knowing how crude it was. Told all the kids after the show to tell their parents they saw "Kobu." :laugh:

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Saw Sausage Party this weekend. Pretty bad. The funniest part was in the lobby afterward. A couple had taken their young kids and some neighborhood kids to see it, not knowing how crude it was. Told all the kids after the show to tell their parents they saw "Kobu." :laugh:

So were these parents new to our planet? Didn't know what the "R" rating meant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad