Arizona Coyotes Lounge IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Anyone else thinking of going to Rawhide on New Years Eve?

Kaskade, Flosstradamus, Seven Lions, and DVBBS announced so far.

Here is DVBBS:

Flosstradamus:

Seven Lions:

Kaskade:

I can do without Flosstradamus, but enjoy Seven Lions and DVBBS. Kaskade is just on his own level as well. I believe more have yet to be announced as well.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I feel like you need to get a sandwich to the face avatar. Was it a submarine or traditional square shape?

KG

Sep 23, 2010
The guy walked away sheepishly knowing everyone thought he was an idiot. That's a win.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Why do the girls always dress "that way" at EDM shows (Is this un-PC?)

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
I feel like you need to get a sandwich to the face avatar. Was it a submarine or traditional square shape?

It was a 6 inch sub. Made with a french roll. Wrapped in saran wrap...that **** felt like a football. Compacted.

The guy walked away sheepishly knowing everyone thought he was an idiot. That's a win.

The whole crowd was so shocked. So was I. I was too mad to feel embarrassed. One girl even said "maybe he was trying to throw it back into the cooler..?"

No. That **** was destined to hit my face.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Vastly prefer older stuff from the 90s/early 2000s over dubstep. But Kaskade is good.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I detect a hint of sarcasm :laugh:

Not cool, bro. I MADE YOU AN AVATAR. HOW DARE YOU. I literally spent 10's of minutes on that thing.

2ut0y89.jpg

That's my doggg!
*fist bump*

I know all of this sounds unbelievably crazy, but I live in the heart of L.A.
Bunch of weird ass mofos out here. And the gas station thing wasn't my fault remember I was cleared. shoooooot.

That's right you did. I'd take back what I said, but that set up was perfect. When someone lobs a softball over the plate too have to swing.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
That's because you like classic rock or some ****.

Rock music is timeless breh. Sorry if I came across as condescending, that wasn't my intention. I was just mentioning that I've never actually gone to an EDM show and don't even know what they're like.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Rock music is timeless breh. Sorry if I came across as condescending, that wasn't my intention. I was just mentioning that I've never actually gone to an EDM show and don't even know what they're like.

I was just giving you a hard time;)

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
OG '90s hip-hop is dope AF.

I know there's some good artists out there recently but it really dropped off around '99 or so. Kids that aren't familiar with stuff from Wu Tang clan or Nas are just doing it wrong.

I'm sure dubstep is great and all but most of it I don't like. Some EDM events have artists I like so it's sort of a jumbled mess.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Modern EDM is the 'pop' version of the elecronic genre, it started around '09 or so with dubstep, which quickly died out though and now you get some sort of pop-vocal- light house- light trance thing. Personally, I'm I like some EDM but not much. Go to DI.FM if you're interested in that sort of music at all.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
I know there's some good artists out there recently but it really dropped off around '99 or so. Kids that aren't familiar with stuff from Wu Tang clan or Nas are just doing it wrong.

I'm sure dubstep is great and all but most of it I don't like. Some EDM events have artists I like so it's sort of a jumbled mess.

Wu Tang was my **** as a kid. Loved it. Bone Thugz, Nas, early Em, Dre, Snoop, Nate, Pac, E-Z.....nobody these days can ever compare. 90's hip hop was the best decade hip hop has ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad