Confirmed Signing with Link: [ARI] F Matias Maccelli re-signs with the Coyotes (3 years, $3.425M AAV)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
60 points pace is not a point per game player. Thinking he'll hit 100 is a stretch. I don't even think Keller could hit 100.
He has been a better part of this season ppg player (or close to it), last 30 games, 26 points,
that's just 4 points shy of ppg.

well i think Maccelli > Keller*

also, its only Maccelli's 2nd season, he is still developing, Keller is who he is; really good player
who can be over ppg, no one yet knows what Maccelli really can be, we can only speculate

* single handedly.. literally, made Crouse a 20+ goal scorer last season and this season
he has a pace for 37 goals.. that tells a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: Napoli

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
He has been a better part of this season ppg player (or close to it), last 30 games, 26 points,

also, its only Maccelli's 2nd season, he is still developing, Keller is who he is; really good player
who can be over ppg, no one yet knows what Maccelli really can be, we can only speculate

* single handedly.. literally, made Crouse a 20+ goal scorer last season and this season

Crouse had 20 goals in 65 games before he even played with Maccelli.

cobra427

May 6, 2012

Maccelli isn't better than Keller, Keller is a complete player, much better without the puck on D in all 3 zones versus Maccelli. Keller gets tougher matchups on both sides of the puck as well. Keller is a proven PPG first line player. I like Maccelli and want his complete game to develop, he is still young. Crouse was scoring goals before Maccelli but they are a great combo for sure.

Reactions: Burkeocet

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Coyotes have done a great job maximizing the roster and means they have lately.

Andre Tourigny is doing an amazing job considering the Coyotes organization situation.
What's wrong with the organization?
Great Coach!
Great GM!
Great Scouts!
Is it because of the color commentator?
Zamboni drivers? (Better not be a Sabres fan)

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
What's wrong with the organization?
Great Coach!
Great GM!
Great Scouts!
Is it because of the color commentator?
Zamboni drivers? (Better not be a Sabres fan)
the new owner, gm, coach, basically new expanded scout dept are all about 3 years in. im pretty pleased with how they are changing everything about the team. only 4 players on the roster have been here over the 3 years, keller, schmaltz, hayton and crouse.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010

You can't just cherry pick stuff like that, and expect people to take you seriously. Tristan Jarry is a goal-per-game player if you only count the games he scored goals in. It's just a stupid way to look at stats. Another example is Gretzky paced for 300+ points in a stretch of 25+ games, and no one has ever called him a 300 point guy.

I like Maccelli, and think his contractis a huge steal. I even targetted him in my fantasy pool as a 'sleeper pick'. But, it's often comments like yours that lead to players being disliked for being overrated. That's no fun for anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Oilsauce

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Im not sure do fans here really see how well Maccelli actually plays, his potential is off the charts
Might be biased but, i see his true potential, for me its 90-100

his latest :

Turn around cross the ice pass and Crouse one timers it in.
-top 5 passer in the NHL, change my mind

also, could have had 3 points already this game, at least,
has puck fed players all night long

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: