Are you happy with the job Kyle Dubas has done since taking over as GM?

Are you happy with the job Kyle Dubas has done as GM thus far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
@The Podium you post the exact same time as blue lines and then claim that he's no good at math? Rofl of course kb quoted you without even knowing.

Also, whats so difficult about switching between words and numbers how? Really? How was he supposed to know that you "misread"? Quit acting like you're on some sort of high ground.

@kb you have no clue what you're talking about.

I'm pretty sure @Garthinater is a genius or a child prodigy or really awesome or something... or hell maybe all 3 .. mind blown ...

giphy.gif

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
in the same off season teams inked studs like B Point for 6.75m for 3 years
or Rantanen for 9.25
Kyle Conner for 7.1m (frankly, i don't think nylander is in his league) i could go on but whats the point?

and we did 7/11/12m deals to marner matty/nylander

i would take Point/Rant/Conner and their contracts every day over our "big 3"
Matthews/Marner/Nylander were (and still are) easily better than those counterparts you named.
What's the deal with Tavares contract how many teams would he have to list if traded?
Without him our depth at center is still strong, even if we move Kerfoot aswell...
Left wing looks solid, move Hyman for more picks/depth same with Spezza, Muzzin & Andersen.
Our center depth would be horrible without Tavares. We are not selling off our team.
Remind me what our elite 3 achieved in the playoffs before signing that deal....because let's be honest that's why elite players get paid the big bucks
That is not why players get paid.
The part I don’t comprehend, there is also absolutely no recognition of a home town discount, like that’s absurd, despite other teams pulling it off.
Hometown discounts are actually much, much rarer than people think. Thinking they are abundant is often just a case of improper contract valuation methods.
With the up front bonus ability we have, we are quite simply the TOP team capable of getting their players signed for team friendly deals
The bonuses are to counter the tax disadvantage we have; not to lower the AAV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad