Are you happy that Phil Kessel is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Kessel is a Yank, yanks aren't going to put up with a lot of the b.s. that goes with being a Leaf. That is why I don't want Matthews, he would probably spew at our media after two weeks.
And I thought the anti-European sentiment was ridiculous :laugh:

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
A guy like me could have saved Kessel. But he is a great guy, a guy who beat cancer. A phenomenal goal scorer.

He was given away, its pretty clear. Kessel wasn't afraid to voice his opinions. That is all I can say. But he was, and is, an artist.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
I llke Babcock, but to me, he is a grandiose pretender, a guy who never played one game in the show. So for him and Kessel to have a face to face? Well, we saw how that ended.

I think Kessel will start showing up now that he has gotten over his dismissal from the Leafs, guy is proud, like a KEON.

Definitely going to cheer for him in the playoffs.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Uhh and btw, I like talent. I love it. Kessel has it in spades... JVR has it too.

Ultimately a great team like Chicago, understands how to handle great talent.

Edmonton? Uhhh not yet. Not by a long shot.

Toronto? Heck we don't even call it up yet. But I am holding my tongue, tanking can pay off a lot of the time.

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
I llke Babcock, but to me, he is a grandiose pretender, a guy who never played one game in the show. So for him and Kessel to have a face to face? Well, we saw how that ended.

I think Kessel will start showing up now that he has gotten over his dismissal from the Leafs, guy is proud, like a KEON.

Definitely going to cheer for him in the playoffs.

Kind of a jump the shark moment isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad