Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
Predators stay alive. We didn't see any 2-2 series, but finally see a bit of divergence

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Get a load of this dipshit by the way lmao
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 11.06.36 PM.png

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
How are the Canucks not beating Nashville 5 to 1 every game?

Are they playing 5 men back to defend their third string goalie?

Nashville is garbage. They're probably even worse than LA. Weakest team in the conference. Saros standing on his head is one thing. Only putting up 20 shots is another.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
How are the Canucks not beating Nashville 5 to 1 every game?

Are they playing 5 men back to defend their third string goalie?

Nashville is garbage. They're probably even worse than LA. Weakest team in the conference. Saros standing on his head is one thing. Only putting up 20 shots is another.
Nashville actually looked better than the Canucks through the first 4 games lol.

Hockey is funny sometimes.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
This clown was super upset that I hate the Canucks and their fanbase because of my personal experience with them after the Bertuzzi situation.
That was one of the weirdest exchanges I’ve ever seen. Guy was insistent that Canucks fans all responded ti the Bertuzzi incident like angels

There was a wild Neanderthal group of them after the Bertuzzi incident who seemed to think being an Avs fan made you a target for abuse but they’ll absolutely deny that anyone acted that way. I mean it’s totally normal as a teenager (that could’ve still passed for 12 to a complete stranger) to have to be banned from wearing Avs gear outside the house because of the way some Canucks fans would respond to that

Reactions: BrickNHL

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Good for Georgiev to be 0.900. I guess they let some shots reach him at the end of the game.

Our Nemesis has showed its face. Think oranges, desperate and dark future and daddy's money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad