Are there any young stars that you expect to regress or improve significantly this season?

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Agree on both. Barzal I'm thinking in the 70 to 75 points range. Tavares in the 90 - 95+ range. Tavares could easily break 100 points this year with the way Marner looks on his side. Best 1-2 punch in all of hockey right now, probably easily, and then factor in that power play.
An all time classic!
:laugh:

Mathew Barzal

Walk It Like I Tocchet
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I think all the young Canucks will have a down year this year. Lack of secondary scoring means we'll be a one line team and no offense to Bo or Boeser but they aren't exactly ready to carry a team like Mackinnon and Rantanen just yet. Additionally, the Sedins are not here to run the powerplay.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Don't be fooled, many in here feel he isn't even a top 10-15 centre

Top 15 yes top 10 no.

Mcdavid
Crosby
Malkin
Scheifele
Kuznetsov
Backstrom
Tavares
Mackinnon
Giroux if he plays C
Bergeron

Is Matthews better than Barkov Stamkos Draisatl Barzal maybe , maybe not. This season will say a lot.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Bratt and Cat looking good, expecting good years for Nico and Point. Kyle Connor looks quicker and stronger than last year -- could be very dangerous. Also expecting Nylander to dominate the holdout category with some highlight-reel beach hockey.

goldenbladz1

Feb 11, 2015
Top 15 yes top 10 no.

Mcdavid
Crosby
Malkin
Scheifele
Kuznetsov
Backstrom
Tavares
Mackinnon
Giroux if he plays C
Bergeron

Is Matthews better than Barkov Stamkos Draisatl Barzal maybe , maybe not. This season will say a lot.
Backstrom is no longer in the top 10 of centres and Giroux is getting more points as playing wing has lesser responsibilites than a centre

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad