• No

Votes: 26 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bob used to own the Pens at the beginning of his career when he was with the Flyers.

Hes struggled recently against them, but all it takes is one good game for him to get his confidence against them.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
MAF was awful in the playoffs and he stood on his head last year in the first 2 rounds.

Bob might be the best goalie in the league, hes going to figure it out in the playoffs.

MAF wasn’t awful every single year. He was about 50/50. Bob is just bad every single year.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Hopefully this motivates the Pens to win tonight knowing they can clinch.

BTW Boston looks so good right now.

To steamroll a pretty good Florida team that has a ton to play for is pretty impressive.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Hopefully this motivates the Pens to win tonight knowing they can clinch.

BTW Boston looks so good right now.

To steamroll a pretty good Florida team that has a ton to play for is pretty impressive.

Florida has been average the last couple of weeks.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
With a week left in the season and the Pens 7 points ahead for a playoff spot I never thought we'd make it.

It's fun to joke now but man earlier in the season it was a legit question if we would make it. I thought we would because our shooting luck at 5v5 was terrible early in the year but those things don't always balance out over a season. Sometimes you just get really unlucky at converting for a whole year. It does happen. Rare, but it does.

Thankfully it did balance out and we started scoring 5v5 and here we are. We're up to 7% 5v5. Earlier in the year we were an outrageous 5.5 or something like that.

Reactions: ncm7772

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It's fun to joke now but man earlier in the season it was a legit question if we would make it. I thought we would because our shooting luck at 5v5 was terrible early in the year but those things don't always balance out over a season. Sometimes you just get really unlucky at converting for a whole year. It does happen. Rare, but it does.

Thankfully it did balance out and we started scoring 5v5 and here we are. We're up to 7% 5v5. Earlier in the year we were an outrageous 5.5 or something like that.

It’s still below standards unfortunately...should be 9-10 %

Reactions: Pancakes

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010

It absolutely was a concern at the start of the season.

But the hysteria the last 10 days or so were over the top, even for this place.

Reactions: Pancakes

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
At least they win in OT... but still a point that CBJ shouldn´t have had... But OK, we just officially need 3 wins out of 4 games to clinch the home ice now. Basically to beat MTL and OTT at home and one win from WSH/CBJ games.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
At least they win in OT... but still a point that CBJ shouldn´t have had... But OK, we just officially need 3 wins out of 4 games to clinch the home ice now. Basically to beat MTL and OTT at home and one win from WSH/CBJ games.

If we beat CBJ we actually only need one more win (or 2 loser points) to get #2

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
It absolutely was a concern at the start of the season.

But the hysteria the last 10 days or so were over the top, even for this place.

Its not.about missing the playoffs...its about how they were playing heading into it. Concerns were valid.

Beating Jersey was step 1, now finish off the season hot

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Glad to see CBJ only get one point, if Bob would of played that would of been an easy win for CBJ.

Now we gotta hope Philly wins at least 3 of its last 4 games to pass CBJ.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Glad to see CBJ only get one point, if Bob would of played that would of been an easy win for CBJ.

Now we gotta hope Philly wins at least 3 of its last 4 games to pass CBJ.

We’re 9-1 against Washington, CBJ and Philly this season. Only loss was the Caps

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
We’re 9-1 against Washington, CBJ and Philly this season. Only loss was the Caps

Were 1-4 against Detroit and Vancouver

Does that mean we shouldn't want to play Detroit and Vancouver in the playoffs?

CBJ is a different team now, i don't want anything to do with them, i'd much rather play NJ Caps or Philly.

Reactions: zero8771
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad