GDT: Are the ducks still frozen in the ice at Centennial

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Clune yes Clune scored after Getlaf had his 2nd. I'm not going to comment about the lines when they have scored.

so many goals

193.gif

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
we need a running tally for how many goals the preds have allowed less than 1 minute after scoring.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
weber a -2 ES.. again, call it bad luck, call me an idiot for bashing the captain. but were just plain bad ES with weber on the ice

Fortheloveofthegame

Mar 18, 2008
USA
Fisher has cooled off tonight

Fisher must be hurt. Wilson has taken face offs on that line....when out there. Looks like Wilson has entered the Trotz doghouse. Has not played much in the second at all! Again, shaking my head at how your coach can get away with this crap! Between Cullen being a fourth line center, to Wilson sitting on the bench when both Getzlaf goals and Perry's goal had nothing to do with Wilson? Cullen and Wilson have too much talent and not enough Grit?

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Fisher must be hurt. Wilson has taken face offs on that line....when out there. Looks like Wilson has entered the Trotz doghouse. Has not played much in the second at all! Again, shaking my head at how your coach can get away with this crap! Between Cullen being a fourth line center, to Wilson sitting on the bench when both Getzlaf goals and Perry's goal had nothing to do with Wilson? Cullen and Wilson have too much talent and not enough Grit?

With his limited time, Wilson has a -3

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012

Gaustad and Clune have scored 2 of our goals. It isn't the offense that is killing us tonight it is the defense. Wilson is -3 so he was on the ice for the Getzlaf and Perry goals just like Fisher and Nystrom. I think it is more of Trotz playing the lines that are scoring and without Hornqvist the Fisher line doesn't work.

Fortheloveofthegame

Mar 18, 2008
USA
Gaustad and Clune have scored 2 of our goals. It isn't the offense that is killing us tonight it is the defense. Wilson is -3 so he was on the ice for the Getzlaf and Perry goals just like Fisher and Nystrom. I think it is more of Trotz playing the lines that are scoring and without Hornqvist the Fisher line doesn't work.

Combination of things. Hornqvist injured, Fisher obviously injured as not taking any face offs, Wilson moved again to right wing and taking all faceoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad