GDT: Are the ducks still frozen in the ice at Centennial

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
well, if you missed the ducks/geese being stuck in the ice at centennial park on the news or twitter, you're very confused.....:Dz

Anyway, get down to the Bridge tonight and see the Preds play.... it's on tv, so if you want to stay in your jammies and watch on the couch, you'd better be yelling.

Don't know about Hornqvist or Forsberg....

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
DUCKS (32-8-5) at PREDATORS (19-19-6)

TV: PRIME, FS-TN

Last 10: Anaheim 9-1-0; Nashville 3-4-3

Season series: This is the first of three games between the Anaheim Ducks and Nashville Predators. The Ducks went 3-0-0 against the Predators in 2012-13.

Big story: Slowly but surely the Predators are scratching and clawing their way back into the Western Conference postseason race. To earn a berth in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, Nashville, which has earned points in five of its past six games, will need to hop over the Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild and Vancouver Canucks.

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2013020664&navid=sb:preview

Huge test!

Go Preds!!!

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Honestly, if I were the Ducks, I would be afraid because this season makes absolutely no sense. Playing a terrible team? Time to lose big. Playing a great team? Time to pull out a strange W.

Go Preds!

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Ours is always late and with as little information as possible. It's been working so why jinx it? Andersen is in goal for us tonight.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Smith. Great pass from Cullen and it is 2-0. I don't think goalie is going to last long.

Fortheloveofthegame

Mar 18, 2008
USA
Great start to the game! I could not believe seeing Cullen on the fourth line with Clune and Hendricks, but after Clune fight, they put Smith in Clunes spot and Cullen shows why HE SHOULD NOT BE A FOURTH LINE CENTER!

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Solid team defense for the most part .... the entire roster getting involved early ... Maz with the better stop on Bonino's second shot (he was down before the shot on the PP and made a save on a non-elevated shot) ... losing the faceoff battle ... too undisciplined.

A good period but I'm expecting the Ducks to come out hard in the second. I want another goal from our guys since Maz either pitches a shutout or gives up at least two ... no starts with just one goal allowed so far this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad