Proposal: Are the Blackhawks missing the chance for a rebrand?

Do you agree, it would be a good timing for a rebrand of the Chicago Blackhawks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vegarover

Sep 1, 2015
... this post is... something.

And vocal minority? Wanting the Hawks logo to stay as it currently exists is not the opinion of a vocal minority. I'd say the vast majority of Hawks fans(and I'm sure many other fans) want the logo to stay as is. The vocal minority is the group calling for the Hawks to change it as they claim it's somehow cultural appropriation.

Imagine thinking the red jersey is "so close" to the color of the face of the indianhead that you can't see it... :facepalm:
thumb.aspx

If you're in graphic design, you may want to think about a career change.
This image proves my point. Thank you for supporting me ChiHawks10!

Reactions: FirstNationKid

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I have 20/20 vision. Just tested last week.

Thanks for having my back Nellie Fox. I'm pretty sure ChiHawks10 is afraid to get his vision checked.

:laugh:

For one... having 20/20 vision has absolutely nothing to do with being color-blind. Being color-blind is related to issues seeing... color. It's unrelated to your visual acuity. Whodathunkit?

Two... you do realize that he/she was backing me up, right? :facepalm:

Go away.

Reactions: Nellie Fox

vegarover

Sep 1, 2015
:laugh:

For one... having 20/20 vision has absolutely nothing to do with being color-blind. Being color-blind is related to issues seeing... color. It's unrelated to your visual acuity. Whodathunkit?

Two... you do realize that he/she was backing me up, right? :facepalm:

Go away.
I'm not colorblind though. I passed my EnChroma test. Have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad