News Article: Apparently we have the dirtiest player in history according to Adrian Dater

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Hope he gets fired. Reading the Avs board, what few people have commented about it hopes he gets fired too.

KHenry14

May 23, 2013
I can't imagine his bosses would be very happy with him today. It's one thing to call out McNabb for a hit that happened 3 yrs ago, it is another to cuss out people who called you on it.

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010
Jason's article is spot on. Totally undermines Dater and the Denver Post's credibility when stuff like this gets published. It'd be one thing if Dater was a blogger, but the fact that he represents a reputable news organization that is supposedly objective is damning.

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
This clown would have pooped his pants if he had been a reporter in the 60's and 70's. There is no one playing hockey now that even comes close to the top 100 dirty players. If he thinks that was dirty he should watch footage from the past.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Love to know what Dater would have thought of this (at 1:18 and onward) :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPbN72u4hxs

I'm not defending McNabb, that hit was awful, but it happened three years ago as a junior. He was a teenager at the time. Can't give any chance to the fact McNabb has matured and grown since then? We've heard a lot of scouting reports from Buffalo fans on McNabb, I haven't hear anyone say he was dirty.

Ron*

Great joke. Good to know all those social media compliments I gave you went to good use.

Just killing time here, man. Didn't mean anything negative by it.

Meanwhile, I've been checking potential news stories regarding this ass clown. Seems that the Denver Post is content to remain silent about the whole thing.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Just killing time here, man. Didn't mean anything negative by it.

Meanwhile, I've been checking potential news stories regarding this ass clown. Seems that the Denver Post is content to remain silent about the whole thing.

Likely the best thing for now. If it doesn't blow over in a few days, they'll comment. I'm not sure how big hockey is in Denver, but I assume since it's preseason and Payton manning just threw his 500th touchdown, likely it's already been buried.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad