OT: Anything Goes 41

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Did a bit of a road trip vacation for my son's kindergarten spring break. Went to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg for an indoor water park for my son and horrible Gatlinburg traffic for me, and then the Raleigh-Durham area to visit my brother's family.

All in all a damn good time, but somehow we never had barbecue.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Did a bit of a road trip vacation for my son's kindergarten spring break. Went to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg for an indoor water park for my son and horrible Gatlinburg traffic for me, and then the Raleigh-Durham area to visit my brother's family.

All in all a damn good time, but somehow we never had barbecue.
I’ve been to that area 3 times now. Stayed at some very nice Cabins/Air BnBs. Beautiful, beautiful area. Technically a rainforest I believe with how much it rains. Everything is so green there.

It’s about a half hour outside of “town” or the busy areas which is nice. Lots of Confederate flags seen on cars and in shops which is hilariously stupid but we always have a great time hanging out and grilling at the cabin.

Aunt Bug’s is the name of the set of cabins.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I can have 4 drinks max and then i'm miserable the next day. Used to be a champ, now i'm a chump
Part of getting older. I don't drink much anymore. For one, it doesn't mix well with some meds I take. For two, the recovery time for getting drunk went from maybe half a day of hydrating and eating some greasy ass food, to taking an entire weekend to recover, and my weekend being shot because I drank too much on a Friday night. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad