Anything Goes 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Julie DiCaro canned at 670. Of course she plays the woman card immediately. No, Julie, you just suck and are a horrible champion for women. Good riddance.

That is all.

Julie is one of the most miserable people on Chicago radio. Good riddance is right.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I'm never buying goose-down pillows again. I'm running the removable pillow/chushion covers through the wash right now and after taking them off it looks like a f***ing goose got loose in my apartment.

Also, RIP Bill Withers

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
For some random shit that messed me up way more than I thought it would...

My daughters tablet at her mom’s house broke. My ex gave my daughter her old iPhone so she could screw around with the internet and play games. iPhones have that iMessage thing when you’re hooked up to WiFi. Getting a text from your child for the first time completely unexpectedly blew my f***ing mind.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

My daughters tablet at her mom’s house broke. My ex gave my daughter her old iPhone so she could screw around with the internet and play games. iPhones have that iMessage thing when you’re hooked up to WiFi. Getting a text from your child for the first time completely unexpectedly blew my f***ing mind.
Text reads:

"Disgruntled, I am your daughter".

Probably.

Reactions: chicagoskycam

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014

“Dad, open the cv thread ffs”.

Reactions: RayP

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Yeah, f***ing planet is bonkers.

We just better get a f***ing spring this year. Last year it went from like 40s and rainy all day after a long winter to mid 90s like overnight. Give me some legit outdoor beer drinking spring weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad