Anything Goes 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
A nintendo switch is impossible to find right now. I understand why (production in China has been severely limited) but it sucks nonetheless. Now would be a perfect time to spend hours and hours playing Breath of the Wild or Mario Odyssey

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
A nintendo switch is impossible to find right now. I understand why (production in China has been severely limited) but it sucks nonetheless. Now would be a perfect time to spend hours and hours playing Breath of the Wild or Mario Odyssey

I’ll mail you my wife’s for $700.

Wife included.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I’ll mail you my wife’s for $700.

Wife included.

I’ve basically already got a wife and don’t want another one thank you very much. I’ll send you $700 and you send me the Switch and some of your best booze :yo:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Did you check Amazon? Thought I saw them on there...

You can buy used/3rd party but they’re all way overpriced. I’d rather just wait than pay $450. Also, in general I’m never buying anything expensive off of amazon again. My fiancé and I have been screwed out of hundreds of dollars from 3rd party stuff.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I’ve basically already got a wife and don’t want another one thank you very much. I’ll send you $700 and you send me the Switch and some of your best booze :yo:

We don’t keep too much liquor on hand these days. Drank our collection down before moving out here so now just get a bottle here and there.... but right now all I think we have is some average gin and tequila.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Trying to get in touch with customer service at Bank of America today. Three hour wait times.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Trying to get in touch with customer service at Bank of America today. Three hour wait times.

Wait, what’s up with them? I use them for basic checking and savings, but use American Express and US Bank for credit.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Wait, what’s up with them? I use them for basic checking and savings, but use American Express and US Bank for credit.

I don't know what the deal is. I have a basic question about a checking account. I called back different times of the day, the automated system always says 2-3 hour wait.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know what the deal is. I have a basic question about a checking account. I called back different times of the day, the automated system always says 2-3 hour wait.

It has to do with coronavirus and payments. Most of the big banks are experiencing similar wait times.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I stand corrected about the Star Trek Picard series. Reading the credits today I noticed that it is based on the writings of Gene Roddenberry; and after watching the last few episodes I can see that. A must-see for Sci-Fi fans.

Reactions: Schitty

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I have been playing my guitar a LOT more since I have been home so much. Kind of lost the desire for a while but now back into it. Work sucks the fun out of so much it seems....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad