OT: Anything Goes 10: Very Very Very Important not useless thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
Got a $45 hour massage from a professional massage therapist at the Co-Rec today. We have so much **** here at the gym. It's ridiculous.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
You got 3 starting RB's in an 18 team league. Whole lotta garbage in that league.

This is true.

This is how I did in my 13 team league with defensive players and a short bench.

QB: Russell Wilson
WR: Dwayne Bowe
WR: TY Hilton
RB: Marshawn Lynch
RB: Stevan Ridley
W/R: Montee Ball
TE: Jared Cook
K: Josh Brown
DB: Richard Sherman
DB: Patrick Peterson
DL: Cameron Wake
DL: Julius Peppers
LB: Aldon Smith
LB: Jerod Mayo

Bench
WR: DeAndre Hopkins
RB: Ben Tate
DB: Casey Heyward
DL: Chris Long

Elvis P

Night Gallery
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Wow! If my trades are not vetoed, I just picked up WRs Dez Bryant and Steve Smith and RB Le'Veon Bell. I still have LeSean McCoy, Russell Wilson, Giovani Bernard, Vincent Brown, Alshon Jeffery, and Martellus Bennett in an 18 team league. Now that I've shored up my WRs, this could be a decent team.

Last edited:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Watched the Roast of James Franco last night.

Holy ****, that was absolutely piss yourself funny from start to finish. Only guy who didn't do great, was Ruxen from The League (which starts tonight, I believe). It was nice to see all new faces as roasters for a change. You guys definitely have to watch it, best one in years.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
Watched the Roast of James Franco last night.

Holy ****, that was absolutely piss yourself funny from start to finish. Only guy who didn't do great, was Ruxen from The League (which starts tonight, I believe). It was nice to see all new faces as roasters for a change. You guys definitely have to watch it, best one in years.

Samberg was the best. I'm surprised you found something funny that I did myself.

:laugh:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Samberg was the best. I'm surprised you found something funny that I did myself.

:laugh:

Samberg was by far the best and had me in tears!

Hader being the only one understanding what he ws doing and his contagious laugh only made it better. Absolutely hysterical.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
My favorite part was watching Hader laugh, and I also loved when he was Mr. Hollywood and told Jeff Ross they had never met. That was classic.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Someone posted a video from youtube on Facebook showing the final two and half minutes of Game 6 of the Final on through the celebration after. First time I'd really watched anything since the days following the win. I damn near got choked up all over again. That 17 seconds is just....doesn't seem like it's even possible that that actually happened.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
Hopefully CC eases up on showing "Futurama" from the past on the network. Whenever that show's on, it's an automatic change of the channel for me. Sorry, I just never found it funny. I love "The Simpsons," but I'm glad "Futurama" will be shown less now. I have the facial expression of a brick when I watch that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad