Anyone get the chills from this?

habsnacks

Nov 16, 2014

I'm only 20, so I never grew up watching the Habs in a dynasty. I grew up with Koivu, Jose Theodore, etc, and the team struggled in these years, but games like this made me love my team as much as I do now.
I occasionally read our old rosters from the early 2000's and some of those names make me very nostalgic.

Anyone else?

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Your video reminded me how I loved that goal song. The one we have now is nice as well though.

I don't miss that many players from that era, I used to like Koivu and Zednik.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
It's nice to have a nice goal song and a 1st center that can score and bring his game to another level in the playoffs.

habsnacks

Nov 16, 2014
Your video reminded me how I loved that goal song. The one we have now is nice as well though.

I don't miss that many players from that era, I used to like Koivu and Zednik.

It's nice to have a nice goal song and a 1st center that can score and bring his game to another level in the playoffs.

This song was okay, but Vertigo by U2 was huge for me. Which year did we start using it? Even in our 2010 run it was still being used. Gave me chills every time.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Chills??

Dackell
Brisebois
Rivet
Dykhuis
Kilger
Audette
Berezin
Quintal

Ya...gives me chills alright.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Killer and Koivu. I even like Gilmour when he played for the leafs, but I think he brought it to another level when he got the misconduct on that BS call where he slammed the glass right out of the door.

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
Holy **** i do see the difference between having a Jose Theodore and a Carey Price. What an upgrade, thank you Bob Gainey

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Great playoffs for sure. Probably my favorite Koivu goal, along with his shootout goal in the epic comeback. Theo was amazing that year.

habsnacks

Nov 16, 2014
Great playoffs for sure. Probably my favorite Koivu goal, along with his shootout goal in the epic comeback. Theo was amazing that year.

Because I grew up watching/idolizing Jose Theodore when I was really young, so he'll always be my favorite player. I'm probably the only one, though. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad