OT: Anyone else misses watching games on TQS?

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
"Le Mouton Noir de la télé"

What a weird slogan.

Right? Like they were on some provoking, edgy stuff?

If anything they didn't have any credibility and thats why they chose that slogan.

But the blonde girl who was on the news team of "Le Grand Journal de 17h"... I used to have a crush on her :laugh:

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Man, the memories :)
That season just felt special for some reason. IIRC we started the year 4-0-1, then we went back to being a .500 team for most of the season, before Theodore turned it up and got virtually unbeatable.
IIRC, it was even that night that some Buffalo guy concussed Theo, and Gilmour ran him.

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
Man, the memories :)
That season just felt special for some reason. IIRC we started the year 4-0-1, then we went back to being a .500 team for most of the season, before Theodore turned it up and got virtually unbeatable.
IIRC, it was even that night that some Buffalo guy concussed Theo, and Gilmour ran him.

Good memory! Yes, it was Vaclav Varada. I'm uploading another video now, but I think I'll get back to that game and upload Varada injuring Theo from that Sabres game

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I see your old TQS intro and I raise you...

Couldn't find the old TVA intro, I LOVED that song.

There's something about old school sports intros that is so bad-ass, the songs are usually awesome.

Gotta say the TVA Sports hockey theme hits that cord as well. There's kids that will have it imprinted in their minds.

Underrated hockey intro, that Senators' theme. Love the horns, hopefully we never ****ing hear it again after tonight.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I see your old TQS intro and I raise you...

Couldn't find the old TVA intro, I LOVED that song.

There's something about old school sports intros that is so bad-ass, the songs are usually awesome.

Gotta say the TVA Sports hockey theme hits that cord as well. There's kids that will have it imprinted in their minds.

Underrated hockey intro, that Senators' theme. Love the horns, hopefully we never ****ing hear it again after tonight.

The more things change... :laugh:

Dixit Mike Bossy:

Roy stealing games

Habs a low-scoring team

... except they were barely playing for ,500 that year :help:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
2001-02? I thought they stopped showing hockey well before that.

I remember that it was on TQS that Saku made his comeback. I think that was the last year. The season after was an underwhelming one, with Therrien getting fired. I think most games were in RDS starting 2002-2003 with the simultaneous diffusion on RadioCan for Saturday games. That was the Houde-Pedneault era.

I'm not 100% sure though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad