Value of: Anybody on Minnesota not named Dumba

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Montreal’s 1st rounder is a gamble to trade or to keep. The Habs are playing good hockey and Price is starting to look sharper.

Now Bergevin never trades 1st as he is a build through the draft kind of GM, but I’d be interested in putting a package of:

1st round pick
2nd round pick(CBJ)
+

For

Granlund
Brodin

Send back some players or salaries to make it work. But I see Granlund fitting in to Montreal’s system and with the players there. Along with Brodin help solidifying the top 4.

What would be needed to make this get done?

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Montreal’s 1st rounder is a gamble to trade or to keep. The Habs are playing good hockey and Price is starting to look sharper.

Now Bergevin never trades 1st as he is a build through the draft kind of GM, but I’d be interested in putting a package of:

1st round pick
2nd round pick(CBJ)
+

For

Granlund
Brodin

Send back some players or salaries to make it work. But I see Granlund fitting in to Montreal’s system and with the players there. Along with Brodin help solidifying the top 4.

A freaking lot.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

1st round pick
2nd round pick(CBJ)
+

For

Granlund
Brodin

Like, a lot.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Suzuki and a 1st
Oh ok so the Wild are looking for like a rebuild then. That’s kind of what I wanted to know because the beginning of this thread was leaning more to re-tooling, reason for why I put Mete and Danault +.

Suzuki would be hard to give up as we just got him.

I could maybe see Poehling before Suzuki just my opinion. As we have Domi / Kotkaniemi / Suzuki and potentially getting say Granlund in this deal.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Oh ok so the Wild are looking for like a rebuild then. That’s kind of what I wanted to know because the beginning of this thread was leaning more to re-tooling, reason for why I put Mete and Danault +.

I could maybe see Poehling before Suzuki just my opinion.

Yeah Poehling isn't going to get it done. Even Suzuki and a 1st is light.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

I could maybe see Poehling before Suzuki just my opinion. As we have Domi / Kotkaniemi / Suzuki and potentially getting say Granlund in this deal.

If we're trading Granlund away, then it's akin to us firing a barrage of white towels out of a cannon. There's no retool.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Would definitely like Spurgeon on the Oil, think he’d be a great partner for Nurse.

Benning (warm body)
Spooner (cap purposes)
2019 1st - unprotected
Choice of Yamamoto/Puljujarvi/Caleb Jones

for

Spurgeon

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Would definitely like Spurgeon on the Oil, think he’d be a great partner for Nurse.

Benning (warm body)
Spooner (cap purposes)
2019 1st - unprotected

for

Spurgeon

Sounds about right, if futures were the most important get.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
the 1st and Pulju is a great start, but adding $5M worth of garbage would have to raise the price for Edmonton.

If we're trading Spurgeon for a 1st and a prayer, then I'm not all that concerned about taking on 1 year of garbage. We aren't going to be competing for anything anyway. But they can add another pick if they want.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Considering that would have been Bouchard+Yamamoto, I’m glad I wouldn’t.

In fact, Unprotected I still wouldn’t.

Gallagher is to Habs fans as Kreider is to Ranger fans.

I didn’t know Rangers fans considered Kreider as heart and soul 30G scorer on a 3.75M long term contract?

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018

Benning (warm body)
Spooner (cap purposes)
2019 1st - unprotected

for

Spurgeon
I think that deal is something I would consider.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
No, but like Kreider, Gallagher has one 50 point season and is overrated and overvalued by their fanbase...

Then you don’t have a single clue who Gallagher is if all you see is a 50 points player and nothing else. Just the comparison to Kreider’s is a pure joke

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
Brodin for Mete and 1st at the deadline if Habs are in good shape to make the playoffs.

If Habs are out of contention, we draft the D we need with the pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad