Any UFO/Alien type experiences?

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
My mother and her sister swear up and down they saw what they believe was an Alien spacecraft in the sky back in the 80s in rural Southwestern Pennsylvania.

It sounds like a rather generic account of a UFO/UAP, but neither of them are the type to lie for attention or just to have something interesting to talk about. They have another friend whom I've never met who also was with them and reports the same thing.

Personally I've never experienced anything, but I 100% believe that, at the very least Earth's atmosphere has been visited and observed by Extra-Terrestrials. Whether or not they've actually landed or interacted with any part of the Earth, I'm not sure. But I just can't imagine that the Earth has been around for billions of years and has never at least been discovered by another civilization.
Assuming there's no intelligent life anywhere else in our solar system, any theoretical race of beings that are able to hypothetically either 1) warp space in a way that allows for FTL travel; and/or 2) exploit a naturally-occurring region of spacetime so deformed that FTL travel is indirectly possible, could have made contact with us by now.

Theoretically, if they have evolved to a state where they are capable of something on the scale of warping spacetime on demand, they could easily annihilate us as a race without blinking an eye if they wanted to. Maybe we should make contact with these beings and ask them to destroy social media?

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
I've been really getting into alien life form/UFOs as of recently listening to podcasts, doing my own research, & such of the sorts.

Was wondering if any of y'all have had personal experiences with seeing things out of the ordinary?

I believe it exists.

Do you have some white mouses, I'm hungry

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Assuming there's no intelligent life anywhere else in our solar system, any theoretical race of beings that are able to hypothetically either 1) warp space in a way that allows for FTL travel; and/or 2) exploit a naturally-occurring region of spacetime so deformed that FTL travel is indirectly possible, could have made contact with us by now.

Theoretically, if they have evolved to a state where they are capable of something on the scale of warping spacetime on demand, they could easily annihilate us as a race without blinking an eye if they wanted to. Maybe we should make contact with these beings and ask them to destroy social media?
I agree that they could have made contact, I'm just not so sure they actually have. I've not researched it in major depths, but I have not yet seen something that makes me fully believe that humans have been contacted.

Yes, I do agree with your theory as well that they would be able to destroy us pretty handily. If it ever happens for some reason that we have some resource they want there's not much we'd be able to do.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad